+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Critical supporters

Critical supporters

For those who think we have a critical fanbase, have a read of this thread from page 32 onwards:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthr...=48859&page=32

But it is pleasing to see that a number of them now realise it's embarrassed rather than inbarrassed.
    You have to feel sorry for them ... er, no you don't.
    Even if they win the playoffs (highly unlikely) they will be mullered all next season.

Sometimes life is wonderful. Wouldn't it be marvelous if we won the playoffs and Florist capitulated.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Sometimes life is wonderful. Wouldn't it be marvelous if we won the playoffs and Florist capitulated.
    Hmm, thought we were supposed to like our dear friends across the Trent these days. Yes, it would be wonderful. Shame Derby can't sneak in to the playoffs and knock them out! I still laugh at Yeovil's performance against them in the playoffs a few years back.

A further two goal swing to Cardiff and the reds won’t make the playoffs......incredible form from them, they haven’t won in the last 6 games....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    A further two goal swing to Cardiff and the reds won’t make the playoffs......
    A pleasant thought, but I'm sure they will limp into the playoffs. Knowing their luck, they will probably get the officials we had in the Coventry playoff games and will be gifted a place in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A pleasant thought, but I'm sure they will limp into the playoffs. Knowing their luck, they will probably get the officials we had in the Coventry playoff games and will be gifted a place in the final.
    Looks like it’s Swansea actually and they need an extra goal now.....

After those goals for Stoke and Swansea, they might be even more critical very soon!

I think they will just about make it into the play offs but their terrible form makes Wembley hard to imagine, never mind winning the play offs outright.

OMG

Fword 7th as it stands

Swansea up to 6th lololol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast