+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Palace Match Day Thread

Palace Match Day Thread

"Tonight's game really could define our season after Spurs put Leicester away yesterday. Realistically now the highest position we could finish is 6th, but that would mean two wins. Both Leicester and Manchester United have far superior goal differences to us and the worst case scenario we could finish in 10th place, which in it's self wouldn't be a disaster after the heavy schedule with the European games.

When we look back there will be lots of if's and but's, with VAR providing loads of if only!!!!

Lets hope the lads are over the ridiculous decision at Turf Moor and up for it tonight."

You nailed it Abbo. Realistically, considering the number of games we have played anywhere in the top half would be an acceptable finish. 6th would be delicious!

I will be doing my daily 60 lengths of the pool while the game is on but "my thoughts will be with you" as the tired old saying goes.

COMB!!!!!

I will be doing my daily 60 lengths of the pool while the game is on but "my thoughts will be with you" as the tired old saying goes.

Woody, I hope the day goes 'swimmingly' for you and for us Wolves ! If we play as well as I know we can then the three points shouldl be ours, but it will require a show of serious intent from beginning to end. Please don't let us spend half the game 'faffing about' only to realise we are running out of time........so go you mighty Wolves! Give Palace and Chelsea something to think about !!!

Palace have a losing streak of 6 games, lets hope tonight it will be 7. Saiss on the bench with Donk in back three.

Earlier Brighton made them selves safe for another season. Palace have the first attack.

First corner to Wolves, cleared but pressure still on Palace. Looks a nice warm evening.

Raul has a shot easily saved after a strong run. Not a lot of tempo to the game so far.

20 gone and an injury to Sakho, drinks taken looks like a Palace sub. Kouyate on for visitors.

Every time Adama gets the ball, two on him straight away, done their homework. However, it should leave someone free. Good chance by Palace just wide, close.

Palace growing into the game and looking dangerous.

A good cross from Traore met by Podence with a side volley, well over.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)