+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wigan appeal

Wigan appeal

If the 12 points deductions for going into administration which are THE RULES are overturned by the EFL because of a technicality we might as well pack it in and I for one have done with football it's just not worth it

In Hoss we Trust.

He will sue the guys if the appeal is upheld.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    In Hoss we Trust.

He will sue the guys if the appeal is upheld.
    What do you think 'll happen mate

The appeal will fail , geeor worrying ,

What everyone is forgetting is that Wigan aren't a box office championship club thankfully .

If this was one of the big clubs then I'd share the concerns expressed about the outcome of their appeal .

Maybe not one of the box office clubs but these are unprecedented times and may well play a part

Why hasn't the FPL been sorted with the clubs who have abused it points reductions of at least 9 points would see pigs relegated and brummies another question about how the EFL are f!!!!!g t!!!!!s

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    What do you think 'll happen mate
    I think the was a knee jerk reaction by the administrators doing their job in protecting the assets of the club. I would say a 2% chance of it succeeding.

We did finish in the bottom three on the pitch and survived with the Wigan points deduction. Wigan fans will feel royally stuffed by these new owners dodgy goins on purrin the club in administration within weeks of arriving.

Summats not reyt at Wigan.

They ent a leg to standon , WI STAY ING UP & DESERVEDLY SO

Just watching The Football Show on SSN .

I've niver heard so much b@llax in my life talking about Wigan and Hull .

Chris Kirkland ex Wigan saying it's not the players or the fans fault and the 12 point deduction should be overturned .

Dean Windass saying the owners at Hull need to invest , oh aye how's that work then ? , isn't that how you ended up rock bottom of the Championship because you've had to sell your two key players to service the debts you ran up spending money you didn't have .

Kirkland then says football has to change with finances but wants Wigan not to be penalised despite what rules are in place with finances they've broken them , shut up you clown .

Absolutely no way with the resources they have should they have spent that kind of money .

Yes the owners are dodgy , yes it's shyte what's happened but the fact remains Wigan had a league position their resources didn't reconcile with .

There's much to criticise with our ownership but financial mismanagement isn't one of them .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast