+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 goals and you fcuked it up

6 goals and you fcuked it up

Not much more to say really other than that’s the swing Swansea needed.

Did we really need another thread on Forest's implosion? Well, I suppose it won't do any harm. Saw some classics on the Forest board including a lad saying that he doesn't want an apology, just an explanation. All he needs to do is pick up the phone,I'm an helpful chap.

We really didn't need another thread. Tbh I take no comfort in the schadenfreude with Saturday's game looming for us.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    We really didn't need another thread. Tbh I take no comfort in the schadenfreude with Saturday's game looming for us.
    Personally its given me a little spring in my step. I was very nervous but I spent most of today quietly chortling to myself when time allowed.

I wouldn't let it worry you too much. I'll be devastated if we don't win through but any flak thrown in our direction by other fans just won't bother me one bit. We were on our knees just over a year ago and facing extinction, losing in play offs after a 4 month estrangement from competitive football is nothing compared to what could have been. I like many on this board had to take my medicine as a Notts fan back in the 70's, let them have a little bit of it back now.

Karma loves to kick ar5e, we do know that.

Had a good read of their board last night, (Thanx to Eli for the link), page 46 onwards is when the realization starts to kick in if you fancy a read. But there were a few NOT calling for the managers head and a few saying that, given Florist's budget, they are a mid table side and have over-achieved this season anyway. Apparently they have the 15th biggest budget in that League? Thought the 'Greek' was awash with dosh?

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48866

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I wouldn't let it worry you too much. I'll be devastated if we don't win through but any flak thrown in our direction by other fans just won't bother me one bit. We were on our knees just over a year ago and facing extinction, losing in play offs after a 4 month estrangement from competitive football is nothing compared to what could have been. I like many on this board had to take my medicine as a Notts fan back in the 70's, let them have a little bit of it back now.
    My thoughts as well. Anyway, I've had my mate telling me on how he as to pass that "non-league ground"on a daily basis for over a year now. I've tried ringing him this morning but all I'm getting is an automated message, "Yo can fcuk off ".

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    My thoughts as well. Anyway, I've had my mate telling me on how he as to pass that "non-league ground"on a daily basis for over a year now. I've tried ringing him this morning but all I'm getting is an automated message, "Yo can fcuk off ".
    Seems us Pies are built of sterner stuff.

Well it will save them some cash on the Stadium Upgrade, they will have adequate seats for a while longer in Theatre of Wet Deams.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast