+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Huns roll call etc

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Am I the only one that think Ferguson is a tad overrated? Maybe he does his best work off the ball, that a soccer Luddite like I wouldn’t appreciate.

Went for a 20 mile cycle after the game to let off steam and yet I’m still fizzing, 4 hrs later, although why I expected anything different, I don’t know.

Probably even worse today than 2 years ago when we fluked a draw. So much for the brave new dawn although I’m sure we all knew that was a sales pitch and therefore a load of sh1t.

6 players over 30 in our squad, 4 of them 33, 3 of which are attacking.

I thought Hayes was way off it today and as for Kennedy......

Ojo?? Don’t get me started..

Only positives were that we limited Sevco to very little chances but that’s a given at home. Hernandez was getting blamed on the BBC at the goal for being too far up the park but otherwise he looked ok as did Taylor.
    I think Ferguson is a good player, but over-rated.
    Kennedy? I just don’t see it with him. He doesn’t seem very quick & doesn’t have a trick in him to get past a full back.
    Considine at LB? Don’t start me on that! The thought of another season of him there is sh1te.

It’s early days but the passive nature of the defeat gets me.
    In the 2nd half, SEVCO were sh1te but still we didn’t lay a glove on them.

McInnes post match ramblings were nonsense.
    Straw clutching & delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

Thats Milne's legacy right there.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think Ferguson is a good player, but over-rated.
    Kennedy? I just don’t see it with him. He doesn’t seem very quick & doesn’t have a trick in him to get past a full back.
    Considine at LB? Don’t start me on that! The thought of another season of him there is sh1te.

In the 2nd half, SEVCO were sh1te but still we didn’t lay a glove on them.

McInnes post match ramblings were nonsense.
    Straw clutching & delusional.
    Ferguson is a good player when he is at his best but he was pish today like the rest of them, he is still young and is bound to be inconsistent.

I got slated on here when I said Kennedy looked shyte when first signed,he kind of won me over towards the end of last season but he was back to his early form today,seems to run around with the ball without being able to beat anyone.

Ojo also looked ok towards the end of last season but he was back to his pish form of his early days,worst player on the pitch today.

Hayes was also as bad today, I will give him the benefit of the doubt because it’s his first game back but I will expect more from him in the future.

Utter drivel. Not one of them today had the desire we need from our players.

Special mentions to Ojo and Bryson. Never broke sweat between them when they should have been busting a gut. There is absolutely no excuse for that today.

Absolutely no leadership on the pitch, no-one screaming for an extra 5% at the players.

Meek, pitiful and shameful.

Considine tracking back if he gets caught up the pitch...

https://twitter.com/lfc_brett/status...059816448?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Ferguson is a good player when he is at his best but he was pish today like the rest of them, he is still young and is bound to be inconsistent.

I got slated on here when I said Kennedy looked shyte when first signed,he kind of won me over towards the end of last season but he was back to his early form today,seems to run around with the ball without being able to beat anyone.

Ojo also looked ok towards the end of last season but he was back to his pish form of his early days,worst player on the pitch today.

Hayes was also as bad today, I will give him the benefit of the doubt because it’s his first game back but I will expect more from him in the future.
    Hayes always was a slow starter, some of the early Euro games, a few years ago he looked like he was playing with wellies on.
    Darren Mackie would be embarrassed by Ojo's performance today, his was easily the worst performance in an Aberdeen jersey in many a year and the fact that McInnes took nearly 80 minutes to hook him says a lot about our dinosaur manager.

Sadly I don't care much anymore I have to digress'' it's even more fake than before due to weeCovid. No real excitement for the game and forgot to put it back on at HT until the 60th min while fannying about on my phone fir the duration of the last 30 mins

Quote Originally Posted by naetaebashersallowed View Post
    Hayes always was a slow starter, some of the early Euro games, a few years ago he looked like he was playing with wellies on.
    Darren Mackie would be embarrassed by Ojo's performance today, his was easily the worst performance in an Aberdeen jersey in many a year and the fact that McInnes took nearly 80 minutes to hook him says a lot about our dinosaur manager.
    Yeah I remember Hayes being bad in a few European games.

Maybe a lot of them aren’t match fit but it’s up to McInnes and his staff to make sure they are.

The thing that concerns me the most is we are usually pish for a while after a 2 week winter break so god knows how long we will take to get going after 4 months off.

Ferguson is a good player, he was surrounded by more experienced players today who were hopeless. Campbell did better than Ojo and Bryson when he came on.

Ojo was a shambles - he’s there to keep possession and stay calm under pressure - the guy looked totally out of his depth today.

Bryson is meant to be this classy midfield maestro who has a bit of drive and aggression about him - the star signing of last summer - the guy never got near the ball all day, absolutely hopeless.

McInnes has always loved central midfielders and now we’ve got Ojo, mcgeouch, Bryson, Ferguson and Campbell - he’s always going to want to play 3 of them which means our “number 10” is basically a defensive midfielder or at best a box to box midfielder, rather than an attacking player. This was one of the main problems last year and it will continue to be this time. He needs to just go with 2 of these guys - for me id go with Campbell and Ferguson - the rest haven’t done anything to merit inclusion. The number 10 needs to be someone like McGinn or even Wright. Alternatively just play 2 forwards - edmondson and Anderson.

Another common problem is Mcinnes changes the team about so often at the start of every season because he hasn’t a clue what his best lineup is. It never settles down until his hand is forced with injuries etc.

Oh and he’s still talking total nonsense in the post match interviews “always thought we had a goal in us” “we put them under much more pressure in the second half” - big McKenna was much more honest “we never caused them any problems.”

New season, same old mcinnes

Deek is done, get him to phuck.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast