+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pre-season

We haven't got a new CH, yet. So my comment refers to the possibility that we might get one BUT he won't have played any pre-season games with his teammates. Sorry about that. Hope this has cleared up my ramblings😉

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    We haven't got a new CH, yet. So my comment refers to the possibility that we might get one BUT he won't have played any pre-season games with his teammates. Sorry about that. Hope this has cleared up my ramblings��
    Official Facebook running a tease in last few minutes - incoming No 5 - with a rear view of a big guy in the shirt at the ground. So if it's being done now will have the chance to play at Bolton on Friday evening.

TGFT!
    CM now!

Bolton 0-3 Crewe. Goals Powell 53m, Kirk 59m, Zanzala 85m. On top for most of second half.

Team Richards (Jaas 46) NG, Pickering,Wintle, Davies (Nolan 46) , Offord (Sass 77), Powell (Dale 77), Kirk, Murphy (Ainley 77). Porter(Zan77), plus 1.

That one should please Gazan 3 goals and a clean sheet. Report from Bolton OS.

Finney was the other player. Puzzles me that we are playing Murphy even though he has not signed. To me a strong indication that he is going to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Finney was the other player. Puzzles me that we are playing Murphy even though he has not signed. To me a strong indication that he is going to sign.
    Hard to see another explanation isn't it? If there's not at least a strong chance he'll be our player to start the season then others could do with the game time. Just that now DA knows how much he's spent on Daniels he's negotiating with Luke about what he has left ...

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Tommy Lowery crap again eh lukcour?

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Tommy Lowery crap again eh lukcour?
    Afraid you are just too clever for my simple mind. My reasoning was that if Murphy is not a likely signing we should be giving playing time to players who are already under contract. Personally I do hope that Murphy is still a quality player and does sign.

All your questions answered in one match! Porter and Offord both start, we score 3 and don’t concede. The perfect end to pre-season?

Bang on AA!
    Now for the real thing!
    See Stoke relied on Penalties to beat Blackpool and what's going on at Stevenage? They were abject last season and can
    count themselves extremely lucky that the EFL booted out Macclesfield, but they seemed to have a humdinger with Portsmouth.
    Is it a new Stevenage or a new Portsmouth???
    Yes, I know these games are not technically 'pre-season' but I didn't particularly want to start a new thread on a side issue.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast