+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: North and south

North and south

EFL proposing north and south regional in lg 1 and 2 to save clubs transport and hotel costs I bet that took some thinking with these tea and biscuits munching dickheads

What a great idea. I wonder why nobody ever thought of it before, say in the 1920's. Oh! Wait a minute, they did. LOL.

Sorry Chaps! to busy to comment at present on this remarkable suggestion as I am just getting ready for afternoon tea and crumpet

Third Division North finished in 1958, the season before I started going to Oakwell.
    Muddy pitches, centre heyfs,wing heyfs,inside forrads,wingers,centre forrads, Woodbines,smooak tobacca,changing ends, flat caps, artside p1ss oyles, Luvved it.
    Some cracking teeams in its early days--Nelson, Barrow, Stalybridge Celtic, Ashington, Durham City.

All going full circle.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-07-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Sorry Chaps! to busy to comment at present on this remarkable suggestion as I am just getting ready for afternoon tea and crumpet
    Stands Doduth Church clock at ten to three. Is there honey still for tea ?

We could still be laikin in the Third Division North next season. Wait until all the chickens ev been counted in.

Am not freetend to admit part of me would luvvit going to those Northern grarnds rather than not going to the likes of Watford, Norwich, Bournemouth, QPR, Reading, Boro, Millwall, Bristol, Coventry, Birmingham, Wednesday, and three of Brentford, Swansea, Cardiff or Fulham.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-07-2020 at 03:36 PM.