+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 days, 14 days and obesity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Boris: "Let's tackle obesity".

Rishi: "Great sentiments boss. To get the fitness ball rolling we will voucher 50% off all Wetherspoons pizzas, full English breakfasts and kiddies meals".

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddri...?ocid=msedgntp

Could you seriously write the script for this phooking pantomime?
    My only only reaction to that BT is 'Rishi for Prime Minister'. Don't know if it's his woke wife, his dicing with death or what, but Boris is turning into a massive disappointment for me. At this rate he's very likely to feck Brexit up as well, by now we should have been planning for WTO terms but we're still talking, the EU are stringing us out again, I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    My only only reaction to that BT is 'Rishi for Prime Minister'. Don't know if it's his woke wife, his dicing with death or what, but Boris is turning into a massive disappointment for me. At this rate he's very likely to feck Brexit up as well, by now we should have been planning for WTO terms but we're still talking, the EU are stringing us out again, I'm getting a bad feeling about this.
    You know I'm not one to gloat sinkov, but you can't say I didn't warn you...

Attachment 16450

It was Brexit wot done it for me BT, he was the only option if we wanted out of the EU, Sir Nigel would have done as well but he was never going to win an election, so it had to be Boris. But I will admit that all he's done since is prove you and all his critics right.

Now then sinkov. From today, I understand we can't go into next door's garden or living room, but if there's a pub across the road we can both nip in, have a pint or three, as long as we remain two metres apart?

Hancock has totally changed my mind on the issue of abortion. He should have been flushed down the pan a long, long time ago.

Now then sinkov. From today, I understand we can't go into next door's garden or living room, but if there's a pub across the road we can both nip in, have a pint or three, as long as we remain two metres apart?

Hancock has totally changed my mind on the issue of abortion. He should have been flushed down the pan a long, long time ago.
    I haven't got a clue what we can and can't do BT, if neither Gove nor Shapps has any idea what's going to happen in a few days, what chance the rest of us. I used to say, tongue in cheek really, we live in a lunatic asylum. Tongue's not in cheek any more.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I haven't got a clue what we can and can't do BT, if neither Gove nor Shapps has any idea what's going to happen in a few days, what chance the rest of us. I used to say, tongue in cheek really, we live in a lunatic asylum. Tongue's not in cheek any more.
    Come on gents in the question of hindsight on anyone s part not just Boris , it’s easy to say what you would have done or starmer would have done after the event and someone’s already made an original decision right or wrong.

I’m still prepared to give Boris a go and bear with him based on the fact that he’s had Brexit and a pandemic to deal with 12 months into the job.

Not many prime ministers would have had that dead weight hanging round their neck.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Come on gents in the question of hindsight on anyone s part not just Boris , it’s easy to say what you would have done or starmer would have done after the event and someone’s already made an original decision right or wrong.

I’m still prepared to give Boris a go and bear with him based on the fact that he’s had Brexit and a pandemic to deal with 12 months into the job.

Not many prime ministers would have had that dead weight hanging round their neck.
    Mrs S says the same army, and I was of that view until fairly recently, covid isn't his fault, it was dumped on him on top of Brexit and no one else would have coped better or done much different. As BT will tell you, I have been a big fan and supporter of Boris, I have argued his case on here on numerous occasions, but I've had enough, the situation in this country is currently shambolic and the buck stops with Boris. I could list the reasons why I've fallen out with him, it's not just covid, but there's Goodwood to sort out, and it's a long list, maybe later.

Just gone past our nearest local mosque, hundreds of male Muslims on the street outside and not a policeman in sight. It's Eid you know.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

No point in keep on saying what the Labour Party might have done. We have a cabal of Conservative cretins in charge of this sh-it show and it is pathetic. Up here (Up North), we have not got a phucking clue whether it's now OK to sh-it, shower or shave. The Child Bride does not have a fecking clue whether to sit in the garden, go to the shops or weep gently into a Kleenex. Pathetic!

Just gone past our nearest local mosque, hundreds of male Muslims on the street outside and not a policeman in sight. It's Eid you know.
    I can tell you a story from my Nelson days about Mosques and the police BT, when I get the chance I will.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)