+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wood off to Lazio?

Exclamation Wood off to Lazio?

Rumours abound that Lazio want Wood.

What's Italian for "Offside"?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Rumours abound that Lazio want Wood.

What's Italian for "Offside"?
    dont know BT....but the words for wooden spoon are - "cucchiaio di legno".

Phook me,which Lunatic starts these stupid rumours. Lol

I've just read that Hendrick's agent is touting him to Newcastle, that sounds more feasible than AC Milan, or Wood to Lazio.

Well if the rumours are to be believed then the spine of the team might be sold - Wood, Tarkowski and Pope. If any of these happen then I hope we have irons in the fire to get good replacements. If these all go then I suspect SD will also be on his way. That would be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Well if the rumours are to be believed then the spine of the team might be sold - Wood, Tarkowski and Pope. If any of these happen then I hope we have irons in the fire to get good replacements. If these all go then I suspect SD will also be on his way. That would be a disaster.
    We always have irons in the fire, problem is the fire is where they always stay.

Lampard needs a new goalkeeper.

Rodgers needs a new centre back.

£100 million already quoted by Burnley to be the minimum they will accept for both players.

It is beyond my imagination that we not sell at that sort of money. Mike will claim that amount of money will guarantee the future of the club for the next ten years.

Just saying like...

Attachment 16601

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Phook me,which Lunatic starts these stupid rumours. Lol
    One rumour starts Alf and they all report it as fact...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/football-...ectid=12355187

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    One rumour starts Alf and they all report it as fact...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/football-...ectid=12355187
    The way I look at this is firstly he loves it at Burnley secondly we’re not selling him for less than we bought him , and thirdly they haven’t got 20 million to splash on a 12 /15 goal a season man.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    The way I look at this is firstly he loves it at Burnley secondly we’re not selling him for less than we bought him , and thirdly they haven’t got 20 million to splash on a 12 /15 goal a season man.
    I am surprised though army88 that any mid table EPL team with Wonga to burn (like Everton) would be reluctant to spend £25 million to buy a player who will guarantee you at least 15 goals a season. For example, if Watford had, had that in their locker they would still be in the EPL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)