+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Hopes And Fears For Next Season

Your Hopes And Fears For Next Season

Well, I hope we have Dyche
    I Hope our Chairman Loosens his purse strings a little bit,
    But with the 3 coming up, I just cannot see us staying up next season!!
    Leeds , WBH , Fulham , Will probably blow us out of the water, in terms of attracting players, Leeds will have money chucked left right and centre, Fulham will have learned their lesson,..And Wba They will want to sign our players, and already can offer more.!!
    I Feel if this is not addressed , This could be our last Season in the promised land.
    In my opinion , There should be a lot of pressure on Garlic to Step Up!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Leeds , WBH , Fulham , Will probably blow us out of the water, in terms of attracting players, Leeds will have money chucked left right and centre, Fulham will have learned their lesson,..And Wba They will want to sign our players, and already can offer more.!!
    I Feel if this is not addressed , This could be our last Season in the promised land.
    It's nice to know that we have some supporters who see the glass as half full then!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Difficult one this because I like you believe we do need at least 3 signings to make us competitive, and that’s keeping the squad as it is without leavers.
    I’m thinking that the three coming are no different to last year really , Villa spent in excess of 140million and should have been relegated in reality as the sheff Utd goal should have stood.

Norwich were just open all the time , and Bournemouth just couldn’t get it together ,

I’m not sure Leeds will spend how you think they will once bitten twice shy , and the other thing is if they play as offensive as this season they’ll get picked off by better quality forwards.

Fulham could be the surprise package I think tbh as they have pace and power ( we should have signed the ginger boy who’s on loan from Southampton with them ).

Wet Brom I’m undecided about at this stage depends on signings with them I think.

We do need to make signings though or we could be in trouble.

The one thing that will happen is another relegation fight for us.. Let's hope we can get a good start for once .

Wow --will we be in the PL again next season? So many fans said that we were certs for relegation, I'm pleased that I didn't bet on it.
    Perhaps next season may be the one.

With Hart, Lennon and Hendrick leaving and Gibson not wanted, We need 4 players ,just to make up the same squad numbers,..All the transfer speculation seems to be about players leaving, Tarks, Mcneil and Pope,...Heaven forbid if those 3 go as well, with just over 5 weeks to the new season!!

We are looking for a centre-back which suggests Gibson is finally on his way out.

I think it is almost certain we will lose at least one from the trio of Pope, Tarkowski and McNeil.

If Dyche stays he will sort it, if he goes we are back in the Championship with parachute strapped on.

Centre back.Have a look at Joe Rodon at Swansea,Welsh international.

What I want really is the return of fans and the end of taking the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    What I want really is the return of fans and the end of taking the knee.
    In that case Outwood,I think you will have a long wait..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)