+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fantasy Premier League returns for the 2020/21 season

Fantasy Premier League returns for the 2020/21 season

Guys, I wondered if any of you would be interested in joining a Fantasy Premier League returns for the 2020/21 season?

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If there's some interest, I'll set it up.......

Today is a special day in the diary of every FPL manager as Fantasy Premier League returns for the 2020/21 season!

You can create your brand new squad, full of anticipation for the season ahead, and then use the next four weeks to tinker with your potential team selections.

Register now and use the £100 million budget and unlimited transfers before Gameweek 1 to create a title-winning team!

The Gameweek 1 deadline is Saturday 12 September, 13:30 BST.

If you set up a league for the forum, I’d join it. I usually forget to set my lineup a few weeks but if some of the posters here participate, I’d be more likely to stick with it

I hope you get a few sign ups WB. Unfortunately it just isn't my cup of tea. Good luck old son.

A great idea, Bill, but I already participate in two and another one would be just too much. However, I wish you well in your venture.

Guys, thanks to those who have responded. IMO, this would only be worth doing if there were a minimum of four teams and at this stage, that looks unlikely (however I am happy to be proved wrong....)

Anyway assuming that we don't have 4 and for those who want to join a "Wolfie" fantasy football league, there is one on Molineux Mix (I joined last year and have renewed this year). Details as follows:

For anyone new who wants to join the league:
    Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
    Play Fantasy Premier League and join my mini-league
    Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
    Official Fantasy Premier League 2020/21. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.
    fantasy.premierleague.com fantasy.premierleague.com
    League Code: unr4lc

If you wish to enter the prize fund send me an email to :-
    Molmixff@gmail.com
    With your team name, Charity of Choice and I will email back just before the new season with payment details.
    Once I have numbers I will send out details of prize money etc.
    Let me know if you’d like me to start a new thread for the next season rather than adding to this one?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)