+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Android phones and music

Android phones and music

Lookin' for some tech input from those less Luddite than me.

I'm increasingly eschewing my ipod in favour of the music I'm storing on my mobby, listening to same via bluetooth technology.

I've got one of those micro SD cards therein, upon which my contemporary beats are stored.
    I tend to just drag and drop from my itunes library onto the card and they appear, as if by magic, in my Google Play listing.

This works well enough, however in my perennial quest for self improvement, are there any better apps than yer basic Google Play for playing sounds?

I'm due a mobby upgrade, so I'll be looking for mair memory (and a better capacity for utilising a bigger micro SD card) but that's a separate journey.

Crivens it's great what they can do these days..........I mind when a Sony Walkman was cutting edge.
    Last edited by InversneckieDob; 16-08-2020 at 11:16 AM. Reason: foul smelling discharge

Can't help with the music/storage/playability aspect of your post but a good dose of antibiotics should knock that foul smelling discharge on the head.

If you turn the record over, there’s often music on the other side too.

Just buy a half decent iPhone with plenty data. Don't store music just stream it and listen it.