+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That's me finished being editor here folks

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Fantastic effort m8

You should be particularly proud of your achievements using Mad as a vehicle during Admin 2 when you done your share spearheading raising a 6 figure sum for our club in our biggest hour of need (so far).

The posters some who still post here were equally fantastic

Thanks for your efforts you berry tan eejit
    copyright georgi10 lol

Well done Shaded. Thanks for getting me reinstated! Hope you have something new to keep you involved with DFC!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Well done Shaded. Thanks for getting me reinstated! Hope you have something new to keep you involved with DFC!
    yip sure do mate thanks

Time for a break now after some great efforts from you , specially during admin ,
    It’s been a thankless task for you this last couple of years with all the squabbling on here resulting in loads of good posters disappearing
    Good luck G and thanks for the amount of time you spent for this site and the club

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    You must have done something terrible to get banned from Dundee Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You must have done something terrible to get banned from Dundee Mad.
    It’s easy when you’re not in the clique.

A complaint from a clique member was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Time for a break now after some great efforts from you , specially during admin ,
    It’s been a thankless task for you this last couple of years with all the squabbling on here resulting in loads of good posters disappearing
    Good luck G and thanks for the amount of time you spent for this site and the club
    If people left because of ‘squabbling’ then I would suggest any form of social media would be difficult for them.

Well said Noah lol

Something for me to log into between viewing The Morning Star , Peter Hitchens Libertarian Weekly amongst others

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    It’s easy when you’re not in the clique.

A complaint from a clique member was enough.
    Who's in the clique?

How do you apply to become a member?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Who's in the clique?

How do you apply to become a member?
    You don't apply, you are either in or out, I think I'm in although Noah has "the list"......you might be in it, you may have been in it for years and just don't know until Noah tells you, you may think you are in it but have been excuminicated years ago.

I generally go by the rule if you have to ask you ain't in, if you have agreed with shaded on any subject in the last 15 years you generally are in.

It's complicated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)