+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Dons v St Johnstone roll call

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Wright is the only one who looks to have any spark... he will undoubtedly be the first one taken off
    I expect that will be right. good watch though, £13 ppv for Livi should sell itself

Started to look at bit better the last 10 minutes
    Wright seems to be the only player doing something, our passing is shocking and very slow which seems to be standard now.

McGinn has no pace so just a passenger, I'd hook him for someone that will chase and run channels, would give Wright a bit more space as well

The last 10 minutes were a bit of an improvement. Nice to Scott Wright wanting the ball and having the confidence to drive forward. Hoban just looks like a footballer, and McCrorie has done OK.

But Ojo doesn't seem any better, Campbell looks lost today. Given how Bryson played against Sevco McGeouch must be unfit and/or hugely out of favour to not get a chance to show what he can do.

All a bit meh.

Wright is the only one really looking to do something. Passing is abysmal. Lack of match fitness and being pish doesn't help.

This is up there with the most brutal pish I’ve ever seen us produce.

Apart from one turn & run by Wright we’ve done absolutely nothing positive.

The most basic passes can’t be completed. No options, no intent & just dreadful technique & giving the ball away.

I knew we’d struggle but fuuck me.

Well done all that have put us in this position - fuuckin fuds...

Half time quiz question

Which team at the start of the season issues a statement that they are "aiming to inspire fans with an exciting brand of football" and "strive to produce winning performances that get supporters off their feet, with intensity and pace"?

No?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Half time quiz question

Which team at the start of the season issues a statement that they are "aiming to inspire fans with an exciting brand of football" and "strive to produce winning performances that get supporters off their feet, with intensity and pace"?

No?

Anyone?

Anyone?
    I think our chairman had been on the sauce

were Deano and Hernandez the worst

Hernandez was doing ok I thought. Certainly much better than most. Didn’t deserve the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Started to look at bit better the last 10 minutes
    Wright seems to be the only player doing something, our passing is shocking and very slow which seems to be standard now.

McGinn has no pace so just a passenger, I'd hook him for someone that will chase and run channels, would give Wright a bit more space as well
    McGinn doesn’t want to be wide.
    There was a time that Wright played a 1-2 and get in behind, but McGinn had come across and drew a defender with him to close out the space

Kennedy and McLennan on now so should have more pace.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast