+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports fixtures being cancelled in sympathy with BLM.

Flippin eck black people actually communicate with you Monts! I thought you wanted em to bugger off and leave you alone. Im pretty sure a lot of white people would like to reactly violently to you as well so don't just give blacks that privilege. I was thinking of g fire, miller bill and IBS (who you appear to want to die of the coronavirus) to start with.

While a humanist and decent bloke at heart I do hope that if thousands are taken then IBS, g_f, MillerBill and other anti-vac, it's only like flu mob will step up to the plate and join the eternal.

Not bad from a decent bloke and humanist!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-08-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    An interesting and intelligent post. I think I'm one of those Wan thinks doesn't want it repaired. He's neither right nor wrong. It cannot be repaired so it doesn't matter what I want or don't want. I (as everybody must know) would prefer if the Africans, Asians, Russians, Albanians and the rest had stayed in their own countries. I agree with Douglas Murray's analysis in his best selling 2017 book The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam in which he asks why did the West want mass immigration and described it as follows: "...a continent's death wish...why anyone, let alone an entire civilisation, would do this to themselves." The answer is as he shows "cultivated self-distrust and self-hatred". People like Wan, Roly and Raging have dropped their trousers and handed it over to the blacks and Muslims who between them have achieved nothing but self-pity, violence and superstition. Well done, lads.
    Tha dunt half read some crap Monts. To be fair tho I like a bit of far fetched fiction mi sen...a bit better than staring at 4 walls...

I worry about your mental state tho.You need to get out more and mix a bit. Reading rubbish all day isn't good for your health.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-08-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Are you suggesting he got what he deserved?
    What do you think he deserved WCM? He was at an address he shouldn't have been at by court order, wanted on a ***ual assault warrant, fought with police, ignored instruction to cease his actions and attempted to get into a vehicle where he had a knife and where 3 children were situated. Had he got into the car and behind the wheel who knows what could have happened. Did he deserve a medal for good citizenship?

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Yes he would get slaughtered.
    Change may need to happen but here’s an example for you.

I had to suspend someone at work because he happened to say that all the protesters pulling down statues etc were criminals and should be arrested.

3 people of mixed race reported him for been racist. I had to suspend him carry out full investigation which cleared him of wrong doing.

We then had a threat of the accusers going to the local papers accusing us of been a company what accepts racism.

It’s gone mad. Trust me TS would get slaughtered.

You live in a bubble of denial.
    I have worked for my current organisation for about 4 years alongside Whites, African Americans, South Americans, Mexicans, Indians, Asians, Russians, Italians and people of all ***ual orientation. From 'manifestos' recently released by the Black Employees Resource Group you would have thought I'd been working for an arm of the KKK or Aryan Nation.

I sometimes wonder whether we need to explain more what we are saying. I read his post as saying that the victim was not entirely free from blame for the outcome. Also in no way did he say what you have suggested.

To clarify from where I sit. The man was a known felon with a warrant issued on him. Therefore the police had the right to stop him. The fact the officer shot him seven times was definitely way ott. He should be charged with excessive use of forse if nothing else at least.

The real issue here is that the internet and the wide availability of mobile phone footage has turned large swathes of the public into judge, jury and executioner (a lynch mob - but some people get a bit overly sensitive about that categorisation – it’s an unpalatable truth).

It’s for a jury to decide whether the police officer used excessive and unlawful force having had all of the evidence tested in front of them. The fact that he fired seven shots is being held out as ‘proof’ that he was acting unlawfully whereas it may be exactly the opposite – it may well indicate that he perceived a very high level of threat from Jacob Blake. The police officer's lawyers will certainly argue that.

Blake’s character may well be highly relevant – if Blake is a person with a history of violence and the use of weapons and the officer had been made aware of that (officers in the UK are routinely given details of any ‘markers’ for an address or individual that they are being deployed to) then that would alter his perception of the risk that he faced and would have a bearing upon whether his actions were reasonable (certainly under UK law and probably US law too).

The sad thing is that city centres will burn if a jury does not come up with the ‘right’ verdict for the mob.

7 shots! Even I could hit a target with 7 shots and I have never handled a gun in my life apart from a spud gun. Come on why would a trained police officer need to shoot 7 times at somebody bollax as usual Kerr.

How many shots is acceptable Roly?

If say twice but he didn’t kill him and then he shot the officer would that be ok?

It's strange on here that the "mob" often equates to a group of people defending someone's rights. What do you actually call a group of people who defends someone's rights then Kerr or is that not allowed on your world so no such world exists to define it. It's like I have often said on here if it as up to people like Kerr all our kids would be stuck up feckin chimneys and we would be bowing and scraping to the lords of the manor.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    7 shots! Even I could hit a target with 7 shots and I have never handled a gun in my life apart from a spud gun. Come on why would a trained police officer need to shoot 7 times at somebody bollax as usual Kerr.
    Really? I’ve never shot a gun either but I couldn’t say if I’d hit the target, in fact I’m more to believing that I’d probably shoot my foot instead

Luckily the 3 kids that were supposedly in the car didn’t get shot, hopefully they’re getting help though after seeing that
    Last edited by millertop; 30-08-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast