+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports fixtures being cancelled in sympathy with BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    You lose just about every argument you enter into on here, Roly. You just seem to lack the ability to recognise it. I blame Raging for setting a bad example to you.
    Ok I'm game oh wise one. Which one? By the way I'm still awaiting answers from before the lockdown from you. I have assumed you can't answer them so I will assume I have won those arguments since you couldn't answer my questions. You need to be able to answer questions in your profession. I think I might try this legal lark it sounds like You can bluff your way thru without much knowledge of it.

Personally I don't give a frig what games they cancel, this is an American thing they've got to sort themselves.

Roly, why isn't this happening in the approaching English leagues?
    Last edited by Brin; 31-08-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    What utter horsesh1t, Roly. If you always tried to keep it polite, you wouldn't have called me a noodlehead and a selfish two hat to mention two insults in this thread alone. You made a positive decision to do those things.

Your attempt to excuse your hypocrisy is laughable and pathetic.
    I would be a hypocrite if I thought it was wrong to be abusive but I don't think that any more because it's ok now to be abusive on here apparently. I am just following the rules of the board. You can call me names by all means. This freedom of speech is a great thing which I'm sure you will agree.

God tha boring kerr and not challenging enough for me. I'm going to bed night night.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    So are you saying that all BLM protesters are violent because you haven't made that clear. I read from what you have put that apart from the athletes all other protesters are violent simply because you haven't stated they aren't. Unless of course, you think that of course they are. You also infer that apart from the athletes that all other BLM protesters have shot citizens etc. I know thats nonsense of course but anyone on here who chooses the racist argument will seize on that comment to further their agenda. Basically what I am saying if anyone wants to make a comment on here about race issues at least make a clear balanced argument about it.

The other point I would make is ,and i may have wrongly interpreted you here, are you saying that the BLM movement is just a criminal movement?

The other thing of course is-quite a time immemorial sort of thing, why do people feel the need to protest about owt? Fun? Summat to do?Devilment?
    If your forefathers etc in the distant past hadn't challenged/ protested about things you wouldn't have the lifestyle you have now. Rest assured if folks sit on their arses and do nowt about injustice whether you be black or white, the big bosses would soon put us back to square one again apart from a few philanthropists who may take pity on a few of us.

At what point do you think blacks should start to protest?
    I think you are seeing things Roly, maybe those elderberries you picked up while you was dogging have hallucinatory qualities? Or maybe you'll prove me wrong and provide evidence showing that's what I said?

All I ask is you have balance in your argument. I can't see where you do. You show no empathy to the black clause at all.

It won't happen here in UK. We are not in similar position as USA.

I also believe that the BLM theme has gone on too far. It should be all lives matter.

Just to save any more confusion can you tell me how you stand on the matter of black equality. Do you think that blacks are treated unfairly in the world? Do you think that the BLM movement or something similar is needed to help improve black inequality.. if you don't how do you they achieve it? Can we really ignore such a large body of protest? Should we ignore the protesters in Belarus?

The comment above is for cam.

Of course all lives matter sfc but at the moment some lives matter more than others ie the white powerful and privileged. I'm all for blacks and whites marching together under that banner

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast