+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T New Kitchen

O/T New Kitchen

Anyone looking for a new kitchen please drop me a message, for all fellow Millers I will sort out a Trade price. Which best buy number 1 and 2 rated product.

Cheers Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Anyone looking for a new kitchen please drop me a message, for all fellow Millers I will sort out a Trade price. Which best buy number 1 and 2 rated product.

Cheers Ryan
    Nice gesture TM

If only this came 4 year ago it was kitchen season for my family 😂

Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post

Cheers Ryan
    Hi Ryan I'm needing new worktops fitting and new sink. 2 3mtr lengths
    John

Hi John are you looking supply of the work top and sink ?, I know loads of fitters who may do this for you as well. As a company we dont recommend but they buy from us regularly. My number is 07557023435 if you want to get in touch. Please no dodgy calls or texts

I'm a property developer so always looking for suppliers.

We work with developers and have a account that means we beat all prices from competitors. Give me a call Caytonmiller and I'll give you some more info. Cheers Rysn

We also supply doors, Skirting, flooring etc and plasterboard, chipboard, cls and more. Cheers

A good gesture

I'd like to think that if any customers are Wednesday fans there will be a 200% mark up added.

Hope you get some business Ryan, may be worth PM me I have quite a few investors who need tradesmen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast