+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Adams

Charlie Adams

He has said on thon thing that Peter Martin hosts that is having signing talks with the Dee!!

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    He has said on thon thing that Peter Martin hosts that is having signing talks with the Dee!!
    Been ongoing two weeks and I believe he was here yesterday....doesn’t quite sit right with redundancies and wage cuts unless he’s doing something special to pull on the dark blue!

Some are saying a rich fan or sponsor is going to pay for everything.. Dunno any truth in that?

Good news if true, obviously has to work in with the wage cuts/structure but wud nae doubt do we'll in our league.

Think coaching roll might be the clincher

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Think coaching roll might be the clincher
    That would make Dave Mackay's appointment a bit strange

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Good news if true, obviously has to work in with the wage cuts/structure but wud nae doubt do we'll in our league.
    As I gain years in life and experience these things never turn out as I think or want them too ,I hope it does but he is not going to tear up this league just can’t see it...

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    That would make Dave Mackay's appointment a bit strange
    it makes more sense, it frees up a coaching roll, he’s never going to come as a player/assistant manager

In my opinion the ‘get out’ clause for the club is to appoint Charlie Adams as player coach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)