+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are fans being punished for a few

Are fans being punished for a few

During and after the Mansfield game we had a few fans slag players off On social media, I’m not talking about comments like he’s good but needs improvement I’m talking about comments at new players like miller (who scored) he’s crap get rid.

Ever since then the club hasn’t posted anything scores video highlights or other friendly games and all other games won’t have any videos and possibly scores.

From what I’m told from my source it’s to prevent confidence levels dropping any further and to hide tactics warne will be using

It's always the same mate,it will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    During and after the Mansfield game we had a few fans slag players off On social media, I’m not talking about comments like he’s good but needs improvement I’m talking about comments at new players like miller (who scored) he’s crap get rid.

Ever since then the club hasn’t posted anything scores video highlights or other friendly games and all other games won’t have any videos and possibly scores.

From what I’m told from my source it’s to prevent confidence levels dropping any further and to hide tactics warne will be using
    In a word, No. The clubs who we've played (Doncaster and Leicester) haven't posted details or videos of the games either, so I wouldn't think that the reason is anything to do with the comments of a few idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It's always the same mate,it will never change.
    And not just in football , but in life generally, many people suffer for the actions of a few. You need look no further than the Ministers of Health and Education to realise that.