+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibernian v ABERDEEN

Game management time
    Sit back and hope for no goals then

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Game management time
    Sit back and hope for no goals then
    McNumpty will never learn

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    We should buy him now as you wouldn't bet against those *******s reneging on the deal (and he'd then be able to play against them).
    Was just thinking the exact same thing myself then.

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    McNumpty will never learn
    fresh legs in the last 20 mins makes sense. And formation has not be altered drastically, Mcgeough playing in the middle behind Watkins/Main too. 2 like for like attacking subs as well, Hardly game management

and frankly, if it gets us a result away to a decent hibs team i will be delighted

Yaas min
    Up to 4th at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    H

fresh legs in the last 20 mins makes sense. And formation has not be altered drastically, Mcgeough playing in the middle behind Watkins/Main too. 2 like for like attacking subs as well, Hardly game management

and frankly, if it gets us a result away to a decent hibs team i will be delighted
    Yes. Sounded really comfortable in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    H

Correct. I only heard the last 5 minutes (England v Pakistan at baseball on Proper Mannies’ TV - **** off Sky), and it all sounded comfortable.

Of course, I’ve never actually played Championship Manager or any of these INCEL games, so perhaps I’m not qualified to opine.

I thought that too as sky had the game at 5.30 after the cricket. Scrolled down two of their channels and there it was !!

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Correct. I only heard the last 5 minutes (England v Pakistan at baseball on Proper Mannies’ TV - **** off Sky), and it all sounded comfortable.

Of course, I’ve never actually played Championship Manager or any of these INCEL games, so perhaps I’m not qualified to opine.
    You know you dont have to pay sky to watch their games

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    You know you dont have to pay sky to watch their games
    No, but they can get to ****, travel further to outer ****, seek directions to utter ****, and **** themselves when they arrive.

Kind regards etc...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast