+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Castle Greyskull, saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Stick to the sevco comments son, those make me laugh, more at you than with you but still that is banter even if it’s years old .

Someone has to take you to task over this comment as it is not really banter and you deserve a skelp around the ear!

Im sure you are aware although probably too thick to remember, this was going on at your club too.

Fact with a wtf thrown in for the daft wee boy PT arab
    Never said that it didn’t, but to my knowledge any allegations have been met head on by my club. Your club, on the other hand, have tried to dodge any responsibility by trotting out the line that they are a new club and that these allegations date back to the previous club and previous owners, so the current club has no case to answer.

Whether or not these crimes were committed at our respective clubs is not the issue here, it’s how our respective clubs have chosen to handle it.

This has been my point all along - you seem to want all the positive history (titles, cup wins, etc) of the old club, but but you don’t want any of the negative baggage belonging to the old club (historic child abuse, obligation to pay back millions of pounds of debt, etc).

If someone says Rangers have no history - never won anything then you respond by saying they are still the same club and have all the championships and cup wins, but any suggestion that your club should then pay back the millions owed to other clubs and organisations then the response is quite different, because that was the old club, etc, etc.

It’s one or the other - you can’t pick and choose. I’m not “too thick” to know that…

Can we all just agree that them with their ugly sister are the worst things about scottish football.

yeah they may be big clubs but the baggage that both of those clubs bring to the game here is a massive pain and is everything that is wrong about scottish football. Scottish football is more than the old firm (or whatever its called now)
    the t*t for tat over everything is just too much, its always a conspiracy or someone biased against us. ironic the two teams who generally get the decisions are those two but they will claim everyone is against them.

the only good thing about being in the championship was not having to put up with they two.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    Can we all just agree that them with their ugly sister are the worst things about scottish football.
    Have we ever thought anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Have we ever thought anything else?
    Good point haha just thought i would make sure everyone was on the same page

Scum of the earth are both lots, their clubs have been trying very hard to disassociate themselves with the sectarian leanings both are renowned for, but we and the rest of Scotland will never be fooled. Bigotry is what these clubs are all about and Glasgow Celtic and The Rangers are and always will be Scotland’s shame.

Its a game that Radio Scotland cannot cover cos they are banned from the big hoose but there is no way in this world that i will give them a penny to play in their arcade so unless we can get an illegal stream i will have to pass on another Ibrox victory.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its a game that Radio Scotland cannot cover cos they are banned from the big hoose but there is no way in this world that i will give them a penny to play in their arcade so unless we can get an illegal stream i will have to pass on another Ibrox victory.
    Couldn’t have put it better myself, they chunts can ram it, aint getting any of my hard earned cash.
    Likewise, wouldn’t give those greedy clubs asking for more than the £12 or £12.50 your average club is charging for PPV, they can ram it too!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Couldn’t have put it better myself, they chunts can ram it, aint getting any of my hard earned cash.
    Likewise, wouldn’t give those greedy clubs asking for more than the £12 or £12.50 your average club is charging for PPV, they can ram it too!
    !00% with you mate,Livingston play on a pile O shyte with a surface worse than Riverside 1 or 2 that the carnival used to use.I done my medial ligaments on 1 and there is no FN way Livi are getting £20 fae the Bedsit for a football lottery on the worst pitch in Scotland bar none.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Totally agree with this too. 👍

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)