+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scott Malone scores on his 1st outing.......

Scott Malone scores on his 1st outing.......

despite some on here saying he was no good, he scored a very good goal. Luckily you won't have to face him under the loan agreement. I see you laboured a bit against Barrow.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    despite some on here saying he was no good, he scored a very good goal. Luckily you won't have to face him under the loan agreement. I see you laboured a bit against Barrow.
    Claw Not being funny mate but Malone is one of the worst defenders I've ever see ,and I've seen some bad ones Ok going forward ,but his positional play defending is diabolical ,he will cost you goals if Rowett plays him

Mistaram, I hope you are not right as he proved his worth today, and I think gary Rowett is a good judge. How about you guys, are you going to do well this season.

Mistaram, I hope you are not right as he proved his worth today, and I think gary Rowett is a good judge. How about you guys, are you going to do well this season.
    Yes can't argue with Rowett was a good defender for us Just glad Malone has gone . What are we going to do this season ,simple answer not much We are broke must sell to get back in line with FFP. Looks like Bogle and Lowe are in their way to Sheff U so e may have a bit to spend . At the moment were just playing the kids Future not looking to rosy Think you should have a good season ,managed to keep hold of your best players .

Did he not score on his debut for us? I never had an issue with him other than his temperament.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes can't argue with Rowett was a good defender for us Just glad Malone has gone . What are we going to do this season ,simple answer not much We are broke must sell to get back in line with FFP. Looks like Bogle and Lowe are in their way to Sheff U so e may have a bit to spend . At the moment were just playing the kids Future not looking to rosy Think you should have a good season ,managed to keep hold of your best players .
    You seem to forget you have Sibley as a match winner and if you get another 2 in not forgetting Rooney I think you will do OK. I am sure my pal Oldtimeram would agree.

[QUOTE=AdiSalisbury;39568116]Did he not score on his debut for us? I never had an issue with him other than his temperament.[/QUOTE

Yes Adi I think he did score on his debut for us No afraid I'm no fan gets caught upfield to often for me . He has issues being in the correct position to defend . He has had some decent games for us especially the second leg at Bellend RD till he got a red. He had some good spells under Lampard but even he gave up on his defending in the end .

You seem to forget you have Sibley as a match winner and if you get another 2 in not forgetting Rooney I think you will do OK. I am sure my pal Oldtimeram would agree.
    Hi Claw

Two more players and I think we'll have a decent team, but the play offs at best

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)