+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacob Brown

Jacob Brown

What's he worth ? Some reports have him a 2/3 million pound player , linked with a move to Boro, Stoke , QPR and Brentford so far , I think he's worth keeping here for now , extend his contract ( not sure how long he's signed to remain here ) a good season for the lad will push his valuation up , sell or keep ? He cost around 30k from Guiseley a few years back , he rarely let's us down , Keep for me just now , he suits our game style ,

I think he will go for around 1.5 + add on's. Will we miss him 50/50 IMO so not too bothered if he leaves but he has worn the shirt with pride. Can't blame him leaving if a good offer is on the table for club and player.

I'd snatch their hands off at 500k personally! Far too incosistant, he can look like a world beater one game and then the next you understand why he wasn't much cop on loan at Chesterfield!
    Often takes the wrong option passes when he should shoot at shoots when he should pass as well as 1 cross in five getting past the first man.
    Always gives his all for the shirt mind but I think he's a good league one player at best.

Don’t you think he has time to improve? After all he still has youth on his side and if the likes of Stoke,QPR and Brentford are interested in him he must have something going for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Don’t you think he has time to improve? After all he still has youth on his side and if the likes of Stoke,QPR and Brentford are interested in him he must have something going for him.
    Agree Filey. All about opinions but I feel some of our fans are either too quick to write off or expecting too much too quickly from our young players.

Brown is a key player for us this season. Be daft to sell him for peanuts, keep him and he'll be worth 3 times as much this time next year and have made a solid contribution.

Sarnds like he's off then , allegedly has had talks with Brum n Stoke , a bit suprised here , i thought he fitted Strubers style perfectly , maybe Struber has changed his mind and dunt want him , be sorry to see him leave 2 yrs left on his contract , if it happens ? Let's hope it's a big fee (£ undisclosed ) in today's daft market and silly amounts being paid , we should go no lower than 4 million plus significant add ons ,
    Cheins Chipoyles need up keeping dunt forget !!

Thuz talk apparently ararnd Stoke and Birmingham that sumweear ararnd an undisclosed £2 mill would be enough (with us retaining an interest of course).

Brown realised he would be out in the cold when Struber's mate Frieser arrived (see worra did theear).

Brarn is a workhoss darn the reyt hand side and Frieser needs the same energy rating.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-09-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Sarnds like it's gerrin abit Frosty darn theer , thuz summat not reyt al telthi nar !! Too much goowin on oft field fo my liking , Jack Fultons Arena , announced soowin , all this Grove St barm ?

If Hoss gets £2 million he'll be able to pay off a good chunk he still owes in instalments to the Crynes for buying the club.

Sounds like Brown has gone to Stoke , official announcement in the morning apparently .

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/spor...-brown-4497113

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast