+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jacob Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Michal Helik is the Polish centre half
    He'll do the job fo heyf wot an English Centre Heyf would charge, and do a better job.

Helik has signed

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A think am developing gout. Av noticed that if I go the extra mile supping, especially single malt, my left foot tooars ache and suffer a temporary slight swelling. It'll be a bugger if that gets worse and spoils mi supping.
    I regularly get gout SB and its a right painful bitch to have, in either the left or the right foot. But its still funnier to have than the appalling Mrs Brown's boys.

A think am developing gout. Av noticed that if I go the extra mile supping, especially single malt, my left foot tooars ache and suffer a temporary slight swelling. It'll be a bugger if that gets worse and spoils mi supping.
    Which foot did you break SB left or right?

Duzzit rule thi arta arse kickin comp Darn Grove Street on oppun day

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Which foot did you break SB left or right?
    Broke mi left leg twice Ziles--

--Wunce wenna wo six whilst riding on a large dog's back

--Wunce wenna wo fourte en laikin football on street and a stood on ball

Still had a wand of a left foot in my t een and twenty days--Hourihane-esque

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Duzzit rule thi arta arse kickin comp Darn Grove Street on oppun day
    Conway's arse is that big tha can't miss it.

Broke mi left leg twice Ziles--

--Wunce wenna wo six whilst riding on a large dog's back

--Wunce wenna wo fourte en laikin football on street and a stood on ball

Still had a wand of a left foot in my t een and twenty days--Hourihane-esque
    Sorry SB but I thought both of us had suffered a broken foot a couple of years back & you like me needed to use a stick for a few months
    Perhaps remembered wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Sorry SB but I thought both of us had suffered a broken foot a couple of years back & you like me needed to use a stick for a few months
    Perhaps remembered wrong
    A did slip and fall ovva on some ice a few years back and buggered mi ligaments in mi foot Ziles but not brokkun. Am gerrin onto Jed Hale forra medical negligence claim.

I have had time to think about this one, I've follard this lad thru his graduation and felt he had really grown with the club, towards back end o season he had a couple o poor games, but still produced a pass or a knock down or chased somink, the lad as ran is bag art fr us, and Being a pro I'm sure he won't stop doing that at stoke 2mill? I think we have invested in this kid a few years before he even got a glance in 1st team, I honestly feel he has gone a year early, unless he's no good, or Maradona, we dont win with this deal, and hes decent, but not Maradona, so I cant see stoke or ourselves winning really, he should a gone for 5 mill. If they really rated him they'd a paid it. Any less we ought keep old of him because his attitude is right and he contributes, o course , he might ave ad his head turned, if that's the case, and the Howard rumour is true, then there's nowt we can do is there and in that scenario, 2mill better than disharmony in the camp and/or we're down a player, it ent easy this football management stuff, and at the end of the day, what do I know? I was the 1 idiot who said scrap the lg cos o plague, and if they'd listened to me , wed be playing lg 1. Key nar, keeping mowatt is priority, Woodrow 2nd priority , we keep this team as close to end o last season as we can, and send en art again, stoke as an exemption, we was decent after lockdown so that group earned the shot, with one position (brown) up fr grabs, who wi giving that to? Thomas cant do that fr 90 mins in my opinion. It's been bugging me ever since I found out. Who we stickkn there?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast