+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Smart Alec Lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    1. When all this Covid is over and we're completely sovereign again I believe in 2-3 years good help will be given to ex Labour areas as promised. A few may revert back to Labour but not enough to matter.
    The Tories have promised help to deprived areas in the north ever since they were elected more than a decade ago. How has that worked out?
    The North / South divide has grown bigger.

2. I would hazard a guess I have more experience on this matter than you but that's my business.
    If by "more experience" you mean "more women", I wouldn't doubt you. I've never had the need to look further than the one I married.

3. Yes. No problem when new laws are made.
    The problem you have there is that most business owners would rather employ the average Abdul (your term) than the average Brit, because in general they will work much harder and accept lower wages and working conditions, despite what you'll read in The Sun. Why do you think the Tories have been in power for so long and done next to nothing to stop it? The answer is because it lines their pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Possibly something like this?

I noticed the EU has already reigned back it's threats to boycott the London Money Markets.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...Barnier-update
    You mean the EU has withdrawn the made up threat that they never threatened in the first place? All according to the er Express?

Have I ever told you I ’m a Nigerian prince Gumpy, and I’ll give you a million pounds if you give me your bank details?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You mean the EU has withdrawn the made up threat that they never threatened in the first place? All according to the er Express?

Have I ever told you I ’m a Nigerian prince Gumpy, and I’ll give you a million pounds if you give me your bank details?

Ahhh, the owd 'golf syndrome'. Everyone else's links are rubbish but your own?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Ahhh, the owd 'golf syndrome'. Everyone else's links are rubbish but your own?
    No. You’ve as much right to comment on the content/author/publication of any link I post as I have on yours. As you have done. The Express has pumped out bullsh!t about the EU for years and years so there’s no reason it’s going to stop now.

Mind you, the Express prints bullsh!t about everything. No doubt it’ll soon be predicting ‘the coldest winter in 100 years’ nonsense which it comes out with every year.

No. You’ve as much right to comment on the content/author/publication of any link I post as I have on yours. As you have done. The Express has pumped out bullsh!t about the EU for years and years so there’s no reason it’s going to stop now.

Mind you, the Express prints bullsh!t about everything. No doubt it’ll soon be predicting ‘the coldest winter in 100 years’ nonsense which it comes out with every year.
    You read hell of a lot of newspapers.

Looks like some sort of a deal has been done?

https://twitter.com/SebastianEPayne/...80192718102528

I would love to know which sources you get your News and current affairs from as you seem to be someone who professes you are well in tune with the real aspects of the UK's politics.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    I would love to know which sources you get your News and current affairs from as you seem to be someone who professes you are well in tune with the real aspects of the UK's politics.
    So what is the real aspect of UK politics? I'd love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    Not billionaire-owned newspapers, and thankfully we don’t have to rely on them anymore.

If you have a leak you call a plumber. If you have toothache you go to the dentist. *Taps nose*.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast