+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheff Utd v Wolves

Sheff Utd v Wolves

Sat with my Blades mate and he’s not happy.

Blades 2-0 down after 6 minutes... oops! 😁

A few days ago several websites, including Radio Times, reported that 4 Prem games this month, including this one, were to be broadcast free on Pick tv. That's not happened. Not sure what that was all about

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    A few days ago several websites, including Radio Times, reported that 4 Prem games this month, including this one, were to be broadcast free on Pick tv. That's not happened. Not sure what that was all about
    Just the opposite here. This game is on NBCSN (a cable channel that's part of my package) and along with the mainstream NBC coverage just about every Premiership game has been shown live for as long as I can remember. This season they have started switching it to NBCs streaming service so instead of 3 games Sat, 3 games Sun and most midweek games it's down to just a couple of games unless I pony up the extra $4.99/month. Doesn't seem much but on top of the $200+/month I already pay they can stuff it. Back to watching Major League Bass Fishing for me on Saturday mornings

🎣🎣🎣🎣 happy splodging.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I've seen that reported in a few places too, West Ham v Newcastle on Saturday night was meant to be on Pick TV as well but ended up not being on.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sat with my Blades mate and he’s not happy.

Blades 2-0 down after 6 minutes... oops! ��
    What a great C/F that Jimenez is.