+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid - 19 Second Wave .

O/T Covid - 19 Second Wave .

Not good , not good at all , big announcement tomorrow from the PM on the back of some very worrying projections today from Vallance and Whitey .

Absolutely no end in sight and I suspect it's starting to grind folk down with the restrictions to our normal way of life , I know it's getting me down .

Starting to wonder if owt will ever be the same ageen .

Tip of the Iceberg Animal for UK and many other countries - China and a few other countries seem to have more or less eradicated the problem

Because of all the prats ignoring the rules and the unlocking--back to work, back to schooil, heyf price food in restaurants, pubs packed--the virus was bound to return. The scientists ev set it up today for Boris tomorra to be our knight in shining armour. It'll be harder this time cos tha reyt Animal, mooar and mooar are gerrin fed up onnit.

A vaccine is the only answer. We'll be reyt then.

In all honesty am freetund , Consultant told me a week ago i dunt need to shield nar , all this coming back is scary because of my low immune system after my treatment , SB has hit the nail on the head again , far too many numptees abart I'm alright Jacks, selfishness is abound in many parts of the UK

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Because of all the prats ignoring the rules and the unlocking--back to work, back to schooil, heyf price food in restaurants, pubs packed--the virus was bound to return. The scientists ev set it up today for Boris tomorra to be our knight in shining armour. It'll be harder this time cos tha reyt Animal, mooar and mooar are gerrin fed up onnit.

A vaccine is the only answer. We'll be reyt then.
    I was fine whilst I was on furlough SB , summertime , full money and plenty to keep me busy .

Since I went back I'm struggling mentally with it , tha restricted by definition when tha at wurk and weekends when tha off nar .

I know I'm lucky and I'm not one of the 41k poor buggas or lost my livelihood and I feel guilty for feeling down .

Just an existence is this , even football aint the same bart fans , pubs and going art is risky for me , freetened to deeth of passing owt on to grand bairn .

Got to keep going though and not let it get top side of me .

Agree with SB even in first lockdown the braindeads ignored any restrictions or advice and with the restrictions being eased it was bound to happen again. I've also noticed when I walk into town 90% are immigrants not wearing face masks and no distancing even in shops etc

Today i had an appointment up at the Big House , all went reasonably well , all wearing masks and some wearing gloves , on leaving and still inside the building , a young woman without face coverings lit a Cig up , i said you shouldn't be doing that , you'll get in bother , reply was what's it to do with thee ,, nowt so piss off , al do what I want , shocking behaviour by any standards

Am sure av just seen on News Hancock saying Grandparents doing childcare looking after kids befooar and after schooil and at weekends is an acceptable exception to any lockdarn rules and they can do it.

In the words of Sgt Wilson on Dads Army--"Are you sure that's wise Mr Hancock"

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Today i had an appointment up at the Big House , all went reasonably well , all wearing masks and some wearing gloves , on leaving and still inside the building , a young woman without face coverings lit a Cig up , i said you shouldn't be doing that , you'll get in bother , reply was what's it to do with thee ,, nowt so piss off , al do what I want , shocking behaviour by any standards
    Wot wo Priti Patel doing theear ?

People have also been encouraged by the government to go out to pubs and what have and there's no more restricting access to supermarket anymore .

It's not helped matters and we are heading for another spike as a consequence .

Plenty of folk have acted selfishly no doubt .

What worries me is we can't live like this because the economy is going to completely go to shyte , 15% unemployment , everything fecked .

We go back to normality and hundreds will die everyday of this bstrd virus .

There's no end in sight .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast