Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
He was a manager and he was a big name. In exactly the same way as Gerrard was a ‘big name’ manager even though Rangers was his first job...and please don’t tell me that, two years ago, people were more interested in what Steve McClaren did than how Lampard and Gerrard got on...if you do I’ll just assume that self isolation has tipped you over the edge.

P.S. How long to go now?
RA 4days to go the longest 14days of my life . I hate stopping in anytime . We will have to disagree on Lampard suppose it's just the same as now with Wayne Rooneys Derby County . Can't really fathom why you have a downer on Lampard it was bloody sight more interesting than it is now . We've only just changed the way we play because of the player meeting . When Curtis Davies told Cocu he would get us relegated if he didn't change the way we play . As for Lampard leaving us worse off , every manager does that . We should know we're the experts at it You used to rate Lampard once 31-05- 2018 in his appointment you wrote. " Despite is lack of experience Lampard has other qualities and I expect him to be able to attract good players" 😄