+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Flu jabs,

O/T Flu jabs,

After our brave pioneering mate SB had his done , ( big brave Boy) , how many of us have booked one ? It's beneficial to us all so they say , I'm booked Iin for 10th October , open walk in clinic , which I'm not too fussed about really , ? Will this jab help in this current situation ?
    Anxiety as to what to do now is becoming a major problem , no real clear guidelines , instead of bickering between political parties , let's have a unity to help the Country , is that too hard to ask ?

Got mine 2 Saturdays ago and was fortunate to also be given a Pneumonia jab which I did not even know it existed - Peace of mind, can only help to safeguard my ageing body ! Thank you NHS.

Hospitals are full ivvery winter in January wi flu and pneumonia cases. Thankfully this year the flu peak ed finished when Covid kicked in in March. God help us if the two combine, this winter.

Be a Brave Soldier. Gerrit booked, especially if tharran Old Git like me. Tek wife n'all, wi all that cooking, cleaning and ironing to be done during the winter months.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-09-2020 at 05:17 PM.

I don't normally bother but this time I'm going to have the jab for the reasons SB has pointed out .

5th October for me

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I don't normally bother but this time I'm going to have the jab for the reasons SB has pointed out .
    Good Lad keep the faith owd warrior !!

Had mine Saturday when there was an open clinic at health centre there was 3 rooms with nurses giving the jab I was in and out in 2 minutes definitely well organised

" let's get this done " it's oven ready to go "