Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
I think he finds people who disagree with whatever the thought for the day is. He dresses up his arguments as scientific but really they have no more legitimacy than those who he is seeking to expose as false prophets.
I think the trouble we are in is based on a mistaken idea that economic failure is not a permanent affliction, whereas death from covid is permanent.
We asked Dr Death to tell us what might happen and I think he and Stewart Leitch have done just that. It isn't their fault that we don't have the processes in place to prevent covid and get our economy moving.
Trouble is you can only blame Boris and Nicola when there must be loads of officials who have brought useless strategies that they have said will work and obviously have not worked.
Every argument about people getting in and out of city centres applies to getting in and out of football grounds yet nobody wants to think about Attendance at games
Don't want to be sanctimonious but that's possibly your worst post.....ever.....but still better than some people's best.😎

The Peter Hitchens Dark Blues now has 10 members.....Dundee Football clubs fastest growing supporters club.... with the smartest flag.