+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: United vs Livi 02/10/20

How much room did he have in the box?.Honestly shocking defending but no more than they deserved.

They have a solid line up, expected a tough game but that's them equalised and seems more than deserved, change of shape, personnel or tactics needed or we won't be taking anything tonight

Feck me, what did he tell them at half time? Let's see if we can play worse?

Subbies!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    It's on Hesgoal.com. I know this because I'm having to watch it on that because DUTV won't let me log in even though I'm using the exact same details as I've used the last half dozen times....fkn hopeless......its Livi commentry on Hesgoal though
    Cheers mate, appreciate it.

Just managed to tune in via hesgoal as livi scored FFS!

I watched some of their game v The Rangers on plastic and they hardly got out of their half but the same team are running FN riot at Tannadice.We have got a long long way to go troops.FACT.

We are sh1te

Worst game I've seen this season. This is a tough watch.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I watched some of their game v The Rangers on plastic and they hardly got out of their half but the same team are running FN riot at Tannadice.We have got a long long way to go troops.FACT.

I'm sure they have been in most games recently and a threat in attack

2-2 at Motherwell, lost narrow 2-1 at Aberdeen and 3-2 at Celtic Park, plus beat the fermers at the weekend

We’re sitting far too deep, can’t hold the ball, can’t meet a man with a pass, keep punting the ball and as usual creating f uck all

Screaming out for creative midfield yet seemingly a striker is out priority?

Our reaction to them scoring has been really poor and we seem to lack composure all over the pitch. Interested to see what MM will to to change this. These are the games we need points from ffs

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)