+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: United vs Livi 02/10/20

Horrendous. Hopeful punt after hopeful punt. Couldn’t play 2 forward passes in a row. So negative as well, everybody back at corners and when we win the ball we still punt it up the field to no-one. I thin Shankland had more touches in our box than theirs. Only one place that team is heading....

Sorry but Mellons no impressing me. This persisting with Connolly, these formations that leave us exposed, not changing the game quick enough, reluctance to play appere and McMullan nah I’m sorry I’m not impressed

Quote Originally Posted by DUFC4EVER View Post
    What can you say about that!

MM seems to talk a good game, but any time I've watched us we've been absolutely dire. He's made absolutely no difference from Neilson I'd say. I can't see us being any worse off with any manager our performances have been so poor.

Until we sign a few players it'll be like this all season, no matter what any player or the manager spouts in the press.

The most worrying thing for me to take from the game is Shankland. What is he thinking about this pish? Will he stick around playing for this team, feeding off scraps and long balls?

Just seen the replay of the winner again. Connelly actually tried to take a touch away from the attacker. Brain dead chunt.
    I thought we were pretty good away v Motherwell who finished 3rd last season and BATTERED the Sheep at Pittodrie 0-3?.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Sorry but Mellons no impressing me. This persisting with Connolly, these formations that leave us exposed, not changing the game quick enough, reluctance to play appere and McMullan nah I’m sorry I’m not impressed
    We've seen some scheit in the last few years and that performance tonight was right up there with the worst of them

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I thought we were pretty good away v Motherwell who finished 3rd last season and BATTERED the Sheep at Pittodrie 0-3?.
    Was the pittodrie trip in a dream GB ?

I take it,Paul McMullen is shsgging Mrs Mellon

I may be wrong but i actually thought we were half decent(no better) v the team that won the last 9 championships.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Also the same group of players that went up to Dingwall and won and competed well against Celtic for 85 odd minutes.

But as many have said that was Czabaesque tonight. Terrible doesn't begin to cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Was the pittodrie trip in a dream GB ?
    Sorry you have lost me?,read it again mate,it does make sense honest.

Is it no about time MM got Connolly away ti fk and maybe put Butcher(who is clearly out his depth in midfield)back to centre half?

We were miles away from what Livingston are........Livingston FFS

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)