+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Manchester City ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Can anybody explain how that Mendy fella was in the France 2018 World Cup winning squad?
    Almost as unbelievable as Tyler Roberts being in the starting XI.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Almost as unbelievable as Tyler Roberts being in the starting XI.
    surely not any longer after Rodrigo's performance.

No Kiko on the subs bench either??

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    No Kiko on the subs bench either??
    He got injured against Hull so probably still injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    City probably brought on over 100 mil value in subs too.
    Gosh and we played the reserves team imagine how much the first team is worth

After giving them to much respect to start with we matched them, we'll done boys, bielsa is God, wasn't embarrassing after all����

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    After giving them to much respect to start with we matched them, we'll done boys, bielsa is God, wasn't embarrassing after all����
    Little disappointing as we didn't play there full team and might have gotten that thrashing. good, we came back in the second half but I don't think we have hit the heights of the Liverpool game again.
    MB ----->Roberts----->God?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Little disappointing as we didn't play there full team and might have gotten that thrashing. good, we came back in the second half but I don't think we have hit the heights of the Liverpool game again.

I thought we showed a lot of improvement and promise in our defence when in the first 20 we was getting over run. I didn’t catch any real panic in the team, more in me! We played a strong city team and a team capable of getting results from other clubs. We took hold of the game after that and it showed by there subs. Pleased with what I saw to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Mate - Leeds United drew with Manchester City tonight. A team with players who were struggling in the Championship 27 months ago. A club that had Hickinbotham as coach, and a madman as our owner.

Nothing disappointing about the way we played tonight and where we are as a club - we stood toe to toe with a hugely rich club who were in the Champions League latter stages last year, full of top world class players, and we gave them a right good game.

I’d much prefer Radrizzani to any stinking sheik.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)