+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We look like a pub team

We look like a pub team

It's embarrassing.

Indeed embarrassing Army.Newcastle are pretty bad but we are absolutely awful to watch.Disjointed hoof and hope.It really is abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    We look like a pub team

after 10 pints .

....lets hope we can gear up in the second - there's only 1 in it.

Sorry cant agree with you army as that would be an insult to any pub team!! Pathetic can only describe that first half performance. There is a need for a major over haul. The only real tryer is Charlie Taylor. As for Pope for England well that boat has sailed. But there are far too many not at the races. Just can't see how SD can change anything

The only thing I can think of is to protest/pressure Mike Garlick. His attitude is a disgrace we need to set up a protest at the next home game and make him feel uncomfortable - really uncomfortable. I do not want us to send the ranch but at least some investment in the team is clearly needed. I really feel for SD there is not much more he can do with what we have. I wonder if Garlick is making SD position untenable. I do not wish this to happen but may be if SD resigns then something would have to happen - we would not get a new manager without promising some investment. I am at a total loss as to what can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    The only thing I can think of is to protest/pressure Mike Garlick. His attitude is a disgrace we need to set up a protest at the next home game and make him feel uncomfortable - really uncomfortable. I do not want us to send the ranch but at least some investment in the team is clearly needed. I really feel for SD there is not much more he can do with what we have. I wonder if Garlick is making SD position untenable. I do not wish this to happen but may be if SD resigns then something would have to happen - we would not get a new manager without promising some investment. I am at a total loss as to what can be done.
    15 mins to go and I’m off to bed , that’s how dire we are

Pope for England?
    Tarkowski £40m?

Pope is no where near good enough for England. The number of mistakes is ridiculous. Overall a little improvement in the second half but no where near at the races. SD must be feeling embarrassed. His players have let him down badly.

Only one lucky thing is we might not see the team play at home if lockdown continues.

Im sorry but, the word that comes to mind after tonights performance is Relegation.

Without a few decent additions, were buggered.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)