+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    It was more fun than watching that shower too
    Arr wi ed snowball feyts wi Mick Summerbee tu look forrard tu , Poysun darts fo old Bally Iley Out chants , 5 woodbines 3 matches
    Nivva undastood that wun missen " those were the days my friend" ,

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    The problem isn't the owners. It's the hand to mouth be thankful you have a club mantra instilled by the previous regime. For every positive bit of intent there will be an old timer happy with his apple and orange.
    These owners might be tightest billionaires but they're carrying on the mantra left by our previous "reluctant custodian".
    That's a difficult subject to suggest and discuss on here isn't Ponty.
    But I think the same as well, and it ties in with my comments on the 'Next manager' thread, regarding how a lack of ambition cost us when Mark Robins was here.

What angers me the most though about this current lot, is they surely aren't even footy fans to begin with. And I bet they would still be happy making profits from us for years to come, even if we were a Non League club!.

Bring back John Dennis or P Diddy Ridders or Sean Lewis or even Peter Doyle, all is forgiven and forgotten lol.

I see Michael Jacobs is playing for League 1 Portsmouth, pick up on a free after he left Wigan.
    That's the sort of player that could have made a difference for us.
    An all round class act that scores and creates goals.
    Much too good for League 1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12