+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Barnet FC 10.10.20 [NL]

You can see why Barnet conceded 5 at home first day. There'll be tougher tests ahead I feel, but enjoying this today.

Ardley for a knighthood

Crikey!!! Any ideas of the formation anyone? Is it 4231? With Ruben behind Wooton and Roberts/Enzio either side of Ruben? Or is it 433 with Ruben as one of the midfielders?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Can we score six in the league for the first time since 1987?
    Notts are On fire. Rodriguez and Roberts are unstoppable. Really entertaining attacking football.

I can't hear the Mansfield commentary either, added bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Crikey!!! Any ideas of the formation anyone? Is it 4231? With Ruben behind Wooton and Roberts/Enzio either side of Ruben? Or is it 433 with Ruben as one of the midfielders?
    When I saw the teamsheet I figured 4-2-3-1 but whatever it is seems to be working

Oh no, does this mean we have to have hope for the season ahead? I know how this ends.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Fingers crossed. Let's hope WedgiePie's prediction isn't correct though...
    The attacking players have done their job so let’s hope we can keep the clean sheet. Whilst it would be good to score more goals to help with the goal difference and confidence keeping a clean sheet for me would be more important now.

It could have been 4 or 5. Everyone’s up for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    The attacking players have done their job so let’s hope we can keep the clean sheet. Whilst it would be good to score more goals to help with the goal difference and confidence keeping a clean sheet for me would be more important now.
    Agreed and both ends of the pitch help the GD anyway. Mind you a fourth goal would, at this moment, take us up to third...

Don't think we've scored four in the 1st half since the title celebration day in 2010.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast