+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sutton Stream Info

Sutton Stream Info

I'm not chancing it, make do with Radio Red

https://www.suttonunited.net/product...-october-2020/

I'm undecided at present. It could be a repeat of the Dover streaming experience. Also the commentators will be one sided (like ours are). This would make the experience akin to watching the game from the home supporters' stand.

Quote Originally Posted by nottscol View Post
    I'm undecided at present. It could be a repeat of the Dover streaming experience. Also the commentators will be one sided (like ours are). This would make the experience akin to watching the game from the home supporters' stand.
    Which, I might add, can give you some very useful insights into our own players.

Been considering buying this stream with a radio red commentary combo but concerned there will be a disparity lag between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Been considering buying this stream with a radio red commentary combo but concerned there will be a disparity lag between the two.
    That’s what I’m doing, bought the stream already hoping it’s ok. If the commentary from radio red is too far out of sync I’ll probably switch to the stream commentary. I assume likely to be closer synced in Cambridge than QA?

Quote Originally Posted by nottscol View Post
    So if you jump out of your armchair to celebrate a goal , will you have some bloke sitting on your sofa telling you to shut the f00k up and informing you that you’re a ****?

Think I'll buy it. For £9.50 I'll be happy as long as the coverage doesn't miss any of our hatful of goals.

I'll be watching. Happy to support every team in this division financially. Equally allows me to watch every Notts game for a shade over what I paid for a season. ticket. Nothing like being there but better than Emmerdale��

It would be interesting to know how other fans have found Sutton’s streaming service. They’ve only had one home game against Maidenhead.

Perhaps if it had been as poor as Dover’s we would have heard about it?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    So if you jump out of your armchair to celebrate a goal , will you have some bloke sitting on your sofa telling you to shut the f00k up and informing you that you’re a ****?
    I didn't realise you knew my family!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast