+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Sutton Utd. 13.10.20 [NL]

Match Thread vs. Sutton Utd. 13.10.20 [NL]

Here's how we line up this evening. 4-2-3-1? 4-3-3?

COYP!

Name:  rYZDOy8m.jpg
Views: 1718
Size:  10.8 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-10-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    4-3-3 would be my guess with Enzio on wing and Hot Rod on the other.

COYP!

4-3-3 I would think, it easily turns into a 4-1-4-1 when under pressure too.

COYP!

I love the way the substitutes look like the bottom line on an eyesight test. P? I? L?...

I thought Knowles might start in place of Cal Roberts tonight, but let's see what Rodrigues can do a little further forward assuming we are going with 4-3-3 again.

Interesting that he’s picked a sub keeper - long time since he did that. Any thoughts why? Slocombe struggling?

Looks a very decent side... good spine to it and a strong midfield.... looking forward to this

Guys has anyone managed to get commentary to work on EFL IFollow this year? Forced update of the app over pre season and now doesn’t show any fixtures and doesn’t seem to have the listen option. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Interesting that he’s picked a sub keeper - long time since he did that. Any thoughts why? Slocombe struggling?
    Maybe there weren't that many other options? The only other squad player I can think of who's fit is Elisha Sam, and I can't imagine a plastic pitch being his kind of surface.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    Guys has anyone managed to get commentary to work on EFL IFollow this year? Forced update of the app over pre season and now doesn’t show any fixtures and doesn’t seem to have the listen option. Am I missing something?
    I found it here:
    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/matc...-on-12-oct-20/

We're on PiesPlayer now, of course, not iFollow, since that small matter of falling out of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    I’ve got it on and it’s working fine. This is on the app on an iPad. It shows on home screen under “live now”

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast