+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Maidenhead Utd. 17.10.20 [NL]

2-1 Notts
    Dominant performance where the score line doesn’t reflect this.

Notts fans in attendance 0

Virtual crowd 2.116

2-0
    Wootton and Cal

1-0 to Notts, Debutant. Virtual attendance 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Surprise win for Maidenhead v Wrexham and an extra day to recover, but they were incredibly lucky not to go down last season, had less points than in-form Ebbsfleet and had lost all of their last 5 games before lockdown..... and then only survived because it was 3 down not 4. Must be one of the luckiest escapes in history.

If there's five home bankers for Notts this season, this has to be one of them.

2-0 (which would be our 300th league win by that scoreline four days after grabbing our 400th 1-0)
    Missed the Chorley game, on me Jollies. Thought Maidenhead were the worst team I saw down the Lane last season. Btw, how many 4-0 we had?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Missed the Chorley game, on me Jollies. Thought Maidenhead were the worst team I saw down the Lane last season. Btw, how many 4-0 we had?
    70 times in the league, four of those against Wolves including a hat-trick by a player named Billy Death.
    Man Utd, Derby and Leicester are among the others thrashed 4-0 by the mighty pies of yore. Eastleigh the most recent. First time I ever saw Notts win, it was 4-0.

Bonus hardcore stats....
    6-3 is the most sensible scoreline we've never won by, league or cup.
    We haven't won or lost 3-2 in the league since 2018, we haven't lost a league game 2-0 at home since 2016, Akinfenwa scored the 2nd.

70 times in the league, four of those against Wolves including a hat-trick by a player named Billy Death.
    Man Utd, Derby and Leicester are among the others thrashed 4-0 by the mighty pies of yore. Eastleigh the most recent. First time I ever saw Notts win, it was 4-0.

Bonus hardcore stats....
    6-3 is the most sensible scoreline we've never won by, league or cup.
    We haven't won or lost 3-2 in the league since 2018, we haven't lost a league game 2-0 at home since 2016, Akinfenwa scored the 2nd.
    How many 6-5 wins have we had?

How many 6-5 wins have we had?
    We're derailing this thread now, but the answer is none. Closest crazy scoreline we've won by is 7-4 v Arsenal to remain top of tier 2 in November 1896.

We're derailing this thread now, but the answer is none. Closest crazy scoreline we've won by is 7-4 v Arsenal to remain top of tier 2 in November 1896.
    When have I ever derailed anything? Shan't bother in the future.

When have I ever derailed anything? Shan't bother in the future.
    Is 4-0 your prediction for Saturday?

Is 4-0 your prediction for Saturday?
    Can I point you in the direction of #4 on this thread.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast