+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Asghar

That's starting to look like the players making the most of the occasion they earned last season tbh and the goalie having a reasonable game, unlike when he started throwing them in in Alkmaar and Edinburgh

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    That's starting to look like the players making the most of the occasion they earned last season tbh and the goalie having a reasonable game, unlike when he started throwing them in in Alkmaar and Edinburgh
    I have handed the above over to Bletchley Park for deciphering,cannie make head nor tail of it.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    twitter rumours saying JR is away, i for hope f ucking hope not the amount of managers we go through is ridic

surely he can turn this round, look at the way we played at hame against they dutch chunts we can do it we've proven that
    #Unitedinpursuit...ofanewmanager

twitter rumours saying JR is away, i for hope f ucking hope not the amount of managers we go through is ridic

surely he can turn this round, look at the way we played at hame against they dutch chunts we can do it we've proven that
    i think this week is not the time for us to make the decision, if he wants to walk then so be it... but there is a lot of variables

If he absolutely will not play any other way than his preferred way then we need to give him at least 1 DM to play it. Probably a left sided attacker as well so that we are not forcing in Watt there.

If he is willing to change and go to what suits our current squad (3 CB's) which can be a danger in itself if he doesnt want to play it then maybe we can go without the signings although I still the a DM is a must even for that.

If he is going to play this way no matter what and we do not have the ability to bring in a dm then we need to get rid

Ridiculous if that is true. We're becoming a cluster phuck of a club if that happens.

This would be a worrying thing for the regime but I wouldn't be surprised

I get the vibe that Ross hasn't been integrated into the squad/club. His interviews always sound almost lonely (if that makes sense) Like he is by himself and doesn't have the support of the squad. Not due to being a poor manager or anything but just by being completely different to Courts, who's man management was his biggest strength. There certainly seems like some sort of resistance from some of the big hitters from last season. He's the man stepping into the job after everyone's mate has left.

I hope he hasn't walked (or been pushed) as we can't keep chopping and changing managers. Results have been shocking and performances haven't been any better but surely (like any manager) Ross needs some time to get it right?!

If he leaves at this stage it’s a cop out. The goalkeeper situation is 100% on Ashgar, if the keepers are going to come good then they need to rectify situation.

But this window was being hailed as was the jack Ross appointment by the bulk of support as an upgrade.

It’s up to manager to come up with a solution to def mid problem, whether that using players at club already, changing formation, bringing someone in.

Likewise the attack, surely to god he can get a tune out some combination out of all the attacking options he has that improve us on last season.

Manager, players, ashgar all need to step up. It shouldn’t be beyond us yet to turn things round but likewise can spiral very quick if we don’t address these basics.

BTW why the phuck do we need to hire the dearest hotel in the city for a meeting?.Surely Tannadice has a lounge big enough and its FOC.

I reckon we have to see Dundee United v Dundee United at Tannadice in front of a crowd. Surely someone will score a goal from open play. Given the stature of the keepers currently at Tannadice, we can't be that awful in attack, midfield or defence..........

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    BTW why the phuck do we need to hire the dearest hotel in the city for a meeting?.Surely Tannadice has a lounge big enough and its FOC.
    get a braw full english in there mate, defo TA choice of venue iMO

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)