+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Maidenhead Utd. 17.10.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    This will be a busy place tonight!

KC Notts having a field day ... Mark Ross will be here soon!
    Forgot Davy500

Definitely an afternoon to forget though.

Did the Covid test results have any bearing? Maybe others are affected?

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    The happy clapping on here blows my mind magpie_mania. I can't understand why people can't see it or what Ardley has done to provoke such patience.
    It's because Ardley gives us stability. Stability in the sense that nothing changes much. We still struggle against big, direct teams, we still concede from set pieces, and we are still regularly out thought by opposition managers. Given the teams we have faced, I think 9 points is a below average start.

It looks like he'll be here for a while, but I see it as another season wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Added to that the stream which clearly advertisers multiple devices would not let me run a second device. Upon pointing thus out to Notts my son got the reply you can't use more than one device.
    Were you trying to run two devices at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    What a load of ****ing **** second half, for ****s sake you think they've turned the corner and then this, bloody can't even beat Maidenhead at home. I really try and see the best in things but there's nothing good to see here.
    This is what i said Ardley gives hope by winning a few matches, and then shows us he has learnt nothing, by still not being able to defend set pieces
    It will never click , we will continue to be outwit and out thought by teams with half our potential, i am so sick of this .
    Play offs is probably best we can hope for, where our defense will crumble and we lose agian

Ardley is useless. He has no plan B, cannot set up a defence against the high press or airial teams. He blindly follows his tippy tally football no matter what the opposition , score, or performance. Totally unacceptable.
    Added to that the stream which clearly advertisers multiple devices would not let me run a second device. Upon pointing thus out to Notts my son got the reply you can't use more than one device.
    Poor , poor show Notts and frankly unless its sorted you will lose fans.
    What did he have to say after the game anyway? we knew it was going to be a tough game.....blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    The happy clapping on here blows my mind magpie_mania. I can't understand why people can't see it or what Ardley has done to provoke such patience.

How many abysmal teams do we have to lose to before it clicks?
    Seriously where have you been? Illness? Poor internet connection? The Congo jungle?

Some people wonder why some fans have been reacting so negatively in the way they do. But these two defeats against Dover and Maidenhead have been against teams that are poor in comparison to our quality, passing and ability and expected to struggle this season.

If we were losing to the likes of Hartlepool and Stockport after a well fought and battled contest that would be more understandable.

When only one team goes up automatically you've got little margin for error. After three wins in a row we've crashed back down to earth today.

Ardley is useless. He has no plan B, cannot set up a defence against the high press or airial teams. He blindly follows his tippy tally football no matter what the opposition , score, or performance. Totally unacceptable.
    Poor , poor show Notts and frankly unless its sorted you will lose fans.
    cLassic Ncm, perhaps you shild remember we. had lol. 5 mengers ,

Ardley: Not happy obviously, that team good enough to win a game of football, said about set pieces - player not doing his job, we become anxious, should have been out of sight in the first 30. Sending off? Not going to start picking holes (if Barrett should have gone). Not using Covid as an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Seriously where have you been? Illness? Poor internet connection? The Congo jungle?
    Illnes has got nothing to do with Notts continued inability to defend set pieces, something Ardley has been useless at during his whole time at the club, he has had nearly 2 years to sort this out now, and still has not, disgracefull performance

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast