+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enzio Out

Enzio Out

Not whilst I've got a hole in my arse is that man a footballer.

You mean the one in the team of the year last season?

I do.

When you look at the goals he's scored and created, it's clear that Enzio on his day can be a very good footballer, but he has far too many off days and they seem to be growing in number rather than reducing. I always think there's a degree of drive and aggression missing from his game, and it's difficult to say whether it's a lack of confidence or determination.

I'm done with him. I'd imagine he is on big wages and frankly we could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I'm done with him. I'd imagine he is on big wages and frankly we could do better.
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    The fact is that he's expected to be as big a threat as Callum Roberts, and he isn't. With Roberts missing, today was a game where we really needed a marquee performance from Enzio, not least for his own benefit to say "I should be in this team all the time", but he didn't deliver. Again.

We're told he's a great kid and I've no reason to doubt it. I don't know whether he needs an arm around the shoulder or a good kick up the backside, but something needs to change if he's going to remain relevant.

Cost a club like ours 300k

Was a passenger today and, sadly, that’s too often the case. I don’t know if he cares but he certainly ambles around as if he doesn’t. To be fair, his inability to control a ball today led to our second goal!
    I’m not sure if he is being properly utilised but even Ardley appears to have lost patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    I’m not sure if he is being properly utilised but even Ardley appears to have lost patience.
    A 4-3-3 system with Enzio as a wide forward should be a dream for a goal scoring winger like him. If you could pick a formation to suit the player he is supposed to be, then 4-3-3 should be "fill yer boots" time. Limited defensive responsibilities and freedom to cut in or go wide and cross.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast