+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a knee?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Millwall fans, such role models, they're not racist at all, they'll batter anyone regardless of colour.

It's very convenient for racists to hide behind the fake news that taking the knee is about supporting marxism.
    you are deluded if you think its only Millwall fans who will do this

BLM are a bunch of race dividing ****s who dont give a phuck about black lives

If you want to read what I said, you can save me from repeating myself.

Football players are not marxists, they are not reactionaries, they are not advocating rioting in the streets.

Millwall have released their own statement, guess what, they are not backing the handful who booed.

Think a lot of people are confusing BLM with the antifa mob who are responsible for the rioting in the US and a lesser extent England in the summer. Impossible to get far-right nutjobs to understand the difference though.

Credit to the Millwall fans and any other fans as well, who voiced their disapproval this weekend by booing. I think we're going to see and hear a lot more of it as well because fans have simply had enough!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Credit to the Millwall fans and any other fans as well, who voiced their disapproval this weekend by booing. I think we're going to see and hear a lot more of it as well because fans have simply had enough!.
    Don't think there will be many applauding the "kneeling" in your part of the world.

Good to see an Englishman posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't think there will be many applauding the "kneeling" in your part of the world.
    Good to see an Englishman posting.
    Tahh mate, and I did comment on this board and thread a while back actually lol.

Where do we all go next then eh lads, because I don't think they're going to stop the 'kneeling' before kick-off, anytime soon!.
    Last edited by Acido; 06-12-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Yes because booing your own players really works as demonstrated by the Millwall result.

Tahh mate, and I did comment on this board and thread a while back actually lol.

Where do we all go next then eh lads, because I don't think they're going to stop the 'kneeling' before kick-off, anytime soon!.
    Just boo till they stop. At least one govt minister has said "you have the right to protest"

I think it's a very British or English thing not to be silenced, unfortunately in Scotland they are trying to silence all debate and all protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Yes because booing your own players really works as demonstrated by the Millwall result.
    Errr yes ok if you think that result was really daarn to the pre kick-off booing, then you should seriously switch to decaff.

Errr yes ok if you think that result was really daarn to the pre kick-off booing, then you should seriously switch to decaff.
    🤣 maybe why England continually hump Scotland.....ahh that booing of our national anthem mibbe upsets the Scottish players😁

I'm sure plenty of them would want God to save Lizzy but the Scots fans don't seem to learn.

Racists *******s.😎

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)