+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Jermaine Defoe

O/T Jermaine Defoe

I ve just seen his goal for Rangers yesterday. 38 years old and I guess 'you never lose it' comes to mind!

I think we were one of the clubs he scored against when he was at loan at Bournemouth and he scored in sommat like 9 games in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I think we were one of the clubs he scored against when he was at loan at Bournemouth and he scored in sommat like 9 games in a row.
    Youre right that he scored 9 consecutive games. Pretty sure I saw the Bournemouth game on a cold Tuesday night at Millmoor.

I don't think he did score us against us that season but I might be wrong. I do remember that Bournemouth played in our sky blue away shirt that Tuesday night at Millmoor because both of their kits clashed with ours. It was the only way we were ever going to see Defoe in a Millers shirt!

That's an interesting one. How many players who played at Millmoor are still playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    That's an interesting one. How many players who played at Millmoor are still playing.
    Jagelka must be one

If you’re talking about the 2001 game he didn’t score
    Away fixture I haven’t a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I bet there are probably a lot more than you'd think. I can think of several who played for us at Millmoor and are still playing now, Ryan Taylor, Stephen Quinn, Grant Leadbitter and Ian Henderson off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Jagelka must be one
    Indeed he did in Feb 2003

Glenn Murray scored for Rochdale at Millmoor in December 2007

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast