+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aucks

Aucks

Dont take our footballing disagreements personally. You come across as a cracking bloke, always have. Hope all is well in Auckland during this horrible moment in history for us all.

i hope others will use this thread ive started to use to take a break from the footy chat and talk on a human level.

We lost Bobby ball to this horrible disease today. Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    We lost Bobby ball to this horrible disease today. Perspective.
    I whole heartedly agree. Aucks is a great person.
    We have different opinions on football, but that doesn't mean I don't respect him.
    Like everyone on here I have alot of time for him.

And ultimately its just a game. Way more important things going on.

I would swap Rovers not getting another point this season, in the knowledge you all manage to stay safe and well, same with your families.

How's things with you Sax? I know Lockdown took an initial toll on my mental health. And it was a struggle. So if anyone needs a chat or distraction, feel to say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    How's things with you Sax? I know Lockdown took an initial toll on my mental health. And it was a struggle. So if anyone needs a chat or distraction, feel to say hi.
    I live in with my folks, at the moment, since we all returned from france a year ago, so we all support each other. i can help with simple things like doing the `click and collect` shopping to minimise their outside contact with people(they are in their 70s), and they can keep an eye on my mental health status. We also have my nephew(now 24 yo) staying at nights as his place has got a rat infestation problem! all in all, we are getting by ok at the moment..

Good thread Saxo, thanks.
    Couldn't agree more about Aucks and everyone else on here, cracking human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    Good thread Saxo, thanks.
    Couldn't agree more about Aucks and everyone else on here, cracking human beings.
    Have you left france yet sven? What is your situation with the lockdown?

Currently near the Belgian coast, will drive straight to Calais on Saturday for the Chunnel.
    Looking forward to two weeks self isolating
    Circa 4.5k miles driven in six weeks when we finally get home.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    Currently near the Belgian coast, will drive straight to Calais on Saturday for the Chunnel.
    Looking forward to two weeks self isolating
    Circa 4.5k miles driven in six weeks when we finally get home.
    I assume you are in a campervan. how do you go on for supplies? Our friends Mick and Jean used to stock up with canned food in the uk and it kept them going the whole summer throughout europe pretty much Plenty of Coras, Leclercs, Carrefours etc about though in france..

We try to use local shops as much as.possible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)