+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Millersmad Matchthread - Stoke City v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Lol. Stoke reporter comments Rotherham look a poor team so there's plenty more goals in this for us
    Get her off, hope we make her eat her words at full time.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    We need one of them to gamble on getting these crosses CT. Maybe Crooks if he comes on?
    Stoke quite similar to Reading, well organised, strong, not spectacular but effective. Again, creating half chances but snatching at them showing lack of real quality in front of goal, our real undoing so far. Ike been a bit worrying for me this season, seems to be never far from important mistakes. Harsh? Maybe, but worrying for me. Hope we can take whatever limited chances that might come our way in the 2nd half. Come on Millers!

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Half time substitution? Hirst for a Freddy anyone. Not been his game so far today or does he need someone up there with him.
    He’s having a shocker! He’s been Stoke’s best defender how he’s been breaking down our attacks and then he falls over with our best chance 20 seconds later we’re 1-0 down.

I would give Freddie 10 minutes more. He doesn't read the game well enough for me.

Scrappy goal to give away. Our best route seems to be via either winger, but the supply of crosses hasn't been good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Half time substitution? Hirst for a Freddy anyone. Not been his game so far today or does he need someone up there with him.

I certainly hope so Kev, Ladapo is useless. He can't control a ball. He was just the same against the Owls, crap. Get Hirst or even Smith on.

Why “or even Smith” I’d have Smith as a regular starter.

Have to add that the coverage is crap. Too many replays so missing open play, and poor comms. Camera work shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    I certainly hope so Kev, Ladapo is useless. He can't control a ball. He was just the same against the Owls, crap. Get Hirst or even Smith on.
    Ladapo is so frustrating,he's not as good as he thinks he his.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Why “or even Smith” I’d have Smith as a regular starter.

Smudge does some things really well, but he hasn't got the pace to pose a threat.

I wouldn’t say Ladapo is crap but needs to concentrate on what the **** he’s doing 🙄
    I don’t think it’s working in midfield, also Mattock needs to stay back, can’t cope with their player.
    Needs a sub on imo like now not on 70th minute

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast