+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Is a f*cking spud but thinks he isn't.
    Proper Derek McInnes thick but more articulate
    I take it the Hibs fans don’t think much of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Time will tell. If he does somehow overturn one of the greatest managers in the history of the game’s achievements, I’ll look forward to you acknowledging that here. Summer Cup is the benchmark
    That ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I take it the Hibs fans don’t think much of him?
    My mates wanted shot of him for a while. Too McInnes like for him. He's right.

Didn’t watch the game but Hibs have certainly Hibsed it big time this year by not winning the Scottish Cup and thus not getting into the EL. If I understand it correctly, even if St. Johnstone fail to qualify for the EL group stages, thanks to UEFA’s ridiculous formatting of their cup, ST J will get parachuted straight into the group stages of the Mickey Mouse trophy that we enter unseeded at stage 2 and have to win through 3 rounds, against teams who are much bigger than us, to reach the Mickey Mouse group stages. f*ck, that was a long sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Didn’t watch the game but Hibs have certainly Hibsed it big time this year by not winning the Scottish Cup and thus not getting into the EL. If I understand it correctly, even if St. Johnstone fail to qualify for the EL group stages, thanks to UEFA’s ridiculous formatting of their cup, ST J will get parachuted straight into the group stages of the Mickey Mouse trophy that we enter unseeded at stage 2 and have to win through 3 rounds, against teams who are much bigger than us, to reach the Mickey Mouse group stages. f*ck, that was a long sentence.
    Nope Denmark seems to have taken that spot.

As it stands St. Johnstone will enter the Europa League in the Qualifying Round where they will play 1 of PSV, Galatasaray or 2nd in either Danish, Austrian or Czech Leagues.

If they lose that they will drop down to the Europa Conference League Play Off Round.

And we will be seeded in QR2

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    My mates wanted shot of him for a while. Too McInnes like for him. He's right.
    Had a look on a Hibs forum earlier and you seem to be right, a lot of them saying he seems to set them up not to get beat. Just another Largs coach.

Also noticed that there isn’t much of them impressed with Irvine who we are supposed to be after, they are saying that they hope he doesn’t get a new deal.

They certainly managed a cup final without a decent shot on goal.
    Sounds like McInnes to me.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Nope Denmark seems to have taken that spot.

As it stands St. Johnstone will enter the Europa League in the Qualifying Round where they will play 1 of PSV, Galatasaray or 2nd in either Danish, Austrian or Czech Leagues.

If they lose that they will drop down to the Europa Conference League Play Off Round.

And we will be seeded in QR2
    Thanks for the corrections. I was close.....but no cigar.

Still a big difference though between winning a losing the cup. Hibs hibsed it though.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    They certainly managed a cup final without a decent shot on goal.
    Sounds like McInnes to me.
    Not sure how that’s even possible with Hibs given the attacking power at Ross’ disposal. Unless the picks the wrong team and selects the wrong tactics.

Jack Ross finished 3rd & reached a cup final. I’ve spent the last 8 years reading on here how that’s a very successful season.

You’ve all changed your tune

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast