+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v PNE

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v PNE

One of the worst home records plays a team with an even worserer home recors yet a team that sits well above the Millers because they have a fantastic away record.

Can't see owt but a hiding for us today. This isn't because the management are inept or that we've been playing that bad it's because we're riddled by injuries!
    Blackman, Jones, Robertson, Olosunde, Mattock, Macdonald, Ogbene, Clarke to name 33% of the squad. This isn't anything other than bad luck. Pratically a player or two from each position apart from the forruds are out injured. It's just bad!

I think that we all realised that it was going to be difficult this season although we had started well and playing some good stuff I think that we'll be playing a smash and grab game if we want to see it or not. We could go for it and play 4,4,2 but I doubt it. 4,5,1 will be played and we'll have to cross our fingures until we get some players back.

I'd like to be optomistic but seriously! We could get a win from this game against the odds and score 2 goals but we won't because we never bloody do but it could happen!

I saw some stat in the week that said that out of the 10 goals scored at NYS none have been score into the home end. How much does the team need the spectators? It's a stat that truely is bewildering and nothing we can do about it. That's probably one of the saddest things isn't it? We can't play our part!

GOOD LUCK YOU REDS!!!!

Enjoy the match boys and girls

Afternoon Frog

Cant see anything other than 4-5-1 and with that have no idea where the goals are going to come from or for that matter the wins that will keep us clear of a relegation fight

Random fact;
    They changed their name from Preston nelson to Preston north end, to reflect the fact the team played their games at the north end of Preston.

No idea on formation but maybe if the wingers can carry on doing what they do in first into 2nd instead of holding (I’m guessing that’s what they’re told to do) we might be ok

Who will be LB, who will be in net? Who will score?

Name:  561FC0E8-B6C6-4B56-B7E4-E27F42C26965.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  7.9 KB
    Last edited by millertop; 07-11-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Trying to remain positive. We beat the wendies scoring 3 so we are capable of sticking the ball in the onion bag. Just need it to click and to take some of those half chances.
    I'd take a scrappy 1-0 right now

Frog there is nothing wrong with Olosunde or Clarke so could play in this game

Videos
    See new Tweets
    Search timeline
    Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    13s
    TEAM v
    @pnefc
    | Johansson; Olosunde, Ihiekwe, Wood, Harding; Wiles, Lindsay, Barlaser, Sadlier; Vassell; Ladapo.

SUBS | Vickers, A.MacDonald, Crooks, Jozefzoon, Miller, Hirst, Smith.

Looks like 4411 to me. Not sure about Harding at left back and the old man in the centre of defence. Vassell first start.Worth a try I suppose. It will be one of those days where we get tonked or do surprisingly well. Lets hope its the latter.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-11-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Name:  B4E29DB8-21F9-4BDE-BF2A-806175D00044.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  27.8 KB

Changes!

Let’s see what the keeper can do, I’ve always seen him has a confident person so let’s hope I’m right

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Frog there is nothing wrong with Olosunde or Clarke so could play in this game
    So Olosunde in but Clarke not even on bench. MacDonald on bench? As are Miller and Zooey? Not sure why!

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    So Olosunde in but Clarke not even on bench. MacDonald on bench? As are Miller and Zooey? Not sure why!
    Trying something different maybe

Name:  9ED288BA-2EA0-4182-BA82-C0674F22C9B7.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  30.4 KB

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast