+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 points out of a possible 30

3 points out of a possible 30

Goodnight

re: 3 points out of a possible 30

3 points out of a possible 30

Talk thi way outta that PC

its an absolute disgrace!!!!

Tell your mates we were good tonight and come watch us looise agean on satdi ffs why not lee? Why not indeed?

Just read his Peterborough post match press interview & it seems we were much improved but somehow I don't give a toss what the little sh1t says anymore He has totally ruined months ago any credibility that he may have had
    He came here no doubt puffed up with his own importance & has been stupidly stubborn Ithink winnig those first few games must have gone to his head & from then on Lee knows best

I know I have only attended two matches this season & perhaps don't have as much right as others to make comment but I feel the same hurt from 120 miles away I really feel for those loyal supporters who go every week

I believe he has severally with others down there knocked the heart out of this club

It's soul destroying Exile. Systematically sapping the pride out of the fans with military precision.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed
    Goodnight
    Or 3 from the last 6 - "The Magic Of Statistics"
    Lose against the Blades next game and I'll go with the flow and perhaps we could get Nigel Atkins in.
    Win then I'll be a "Happy Clapper" has Jimmy used to say "It's a funny Ol Game"

A wonder if the crowd tops 10k setdi? Seriously. We are in desperation territory if we lose to them. I feel like i'm lost in a maze

We've laiked better last three games mainly because penny has finally dropped fo Tom on two fronts that most of us have been saying for ages-
    !. He's finally laikin two up front (He just now needs to pick the reight two, Winnall and Jackson for 1 goal in 15 league games Watkins and yet to scooar Toney)

2 He's brought in some experienced laikers- Hammill, Long, A White.

Us and Yeovil have lost more games than any other club in the 92.
    We are a point off the bottom.
    To get 50 pts we need another 33 points from 27 games, that's mid-table form like W9 D6 L10. Any takers for that if Tom stays?

Well put SBRed. I was just about to post sumat similar. You saved me the bother Winnall hasn't started the last three games but has scored two goals. Beggars belief. I wouldn't wait while satdi. I'd sack the joker before satdi as wait and chance another defeat. See if Burton and Heckingbottom can get some steel into em' until january. Longer if need be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast