+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Covid Vaccine

Pfizer claim to have one that is 90% effective

How about the 10% it isn't effective against? Covid only affects 2% critically.
    I have never had a flu jab, i have never had the flu.
    I would have the flu if I had the jab, i would have last year's. Most people i know say they feel ill for a week after the jab.
    What i have read about Covid is that you can't build an immunity against it, so you can get it again and again, which was unlike Swine flu which you did build an immunity against.
    My wife contracted Swine flu and she is asthmatic so it was worrying. She had some Tammiflu prescribed and it was like no more than a bad cold. But a workmates wife caught it who was the same age and it killed her.
    I have also heard that a Vitamin D deficiency is also being linked to Covid.
    I don't know, I'm not a medical expert.

This is the preliminary order list for the vaccine distribution in the UK;

1 older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
    2 all those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
    3 all those 75 years of age and over
    4 all those 70 years of age and over
    5 all those 65 years of age and over
    6 high-risk adults under 65 years of age
    7 moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
    8. all those 60 years of age and over
    9 all those 55 years of age and over
    10 all those 50 years of age and over
    11 rest of the population (priority to be determined)

I’m hoping they come up with a vaccine to stop people being miserable, cynical, w a n k e r s.

Knowing my luck I’ll be one of the “10%” with that one as well!

[QUOTE=
    I don't know, I'm not a medical expert.[/QUOTE]

I would never have believed it 1955!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    This is the preliminary order list for the vaccine distribution in the UK;

1 older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
    2 all those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
    3 all those 75 years of age and over
    4 all those 70 years of age and over
    5 all those 65 years of age and over
    6 high-risk adults under 65 years of age
    7 moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
    8. all those 60 years of age and over
    9 all those 55 years of age and over
    10 all those 50 years of age and over
    11 rest of the population (priority to be determined)

Number 11 will go to number 1 - if there’s profit involved and people will pay for it. Know a number of people who were a risk and eligible for the Flu jab on the NHS from October but for f uck sake - you could pay for it privately in Asda and Boots! Number 1 to 10 should come before money and that’s any amount of money otherwise it’s another protection of those with and f uck those without!

In yesterday's Time's expert's have warned that there could be a risk with it.
    I have never had anything legal or illegal injected into me.
    We are just Guinea Pigs.
    Let the Queen or Boris have it first and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    How about the 10% it isn't effective against? Covid only affects 2% critically.
    I have never had a flu jab, i have never had the flu.
    I would have the flu if I had the jab, i would have last year's. Most people i know say they feel ill for a week after the jab.
    What i have read about Covid is that you can't build an immunity against it, so you can get it again and again, which was unlike Swine flu which you did build an immunity against.
    My wife contracted Swine flu and she is asthmatic so it was worrying. She had some Tammiflu prescribed and it was like no more than a bad cold. But a workmates wife caught it who was the same age and it killed her.
    I have also heard that a Vitamin D deficiency is also being linked to Covid.
    I don't know, I'm not a medical expert.
    I'm sorry 1955, but in my experience, very few people suffer any symptoms after having the flu jab. Yes, of course, there are exceptions but they are very few and far between in most of the people I talk to. I would always recommend a flu jab if you able to obtain one.

I've had the flu jab for several years, never a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I'm sorry 1955, but in my experience, very few people suffer any symptoms after having the flu jab. Yes, of course, there are exceptions but they are very few and far between in most of the people I talk to. I would always recommend a flu jab if you able to obtain one.
    I was a bit sniffly the first time I had it but had no reaction last year.

I can’t get one now because I’m “too young” at 59 apparently........they’re saving them for old t w a t s like Des 😆

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)